Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well looks like Samsung will be laying off so unfortunatly having to let her go just when I got finished... 1995 20ft 1in dual consol Viper Bass Boat, 1995 200HP Johnson Viper W/Complete rebuilt Power Head still in break in, 80lb Hand Controlled Minn Kotta TM w/Pro Kon extension Handle, Lowrance B/W LMS 320 w/external GPS in consol, Eagle FishMarks 320 on Bow, 2002 single axle TrailStar Trailor, Complete Brand New Brake system on trailot, New Bearings and Seals, Had Magnum Custom fit the boat to trailor last week for $1200, full loaded Boat will run around 53-55mph GPS, $7500OBO E-mail [email protected] Cell 512-922-3967, will have pics later once posting is complete on craiglist

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
God I wish I had the money to get a boat right now.

Good luck Derrell.

For those of you that have not met Derrell, He is a great guy and this would be a great boat for someone to have.

Bump

Chris

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
I heard they were going to retool and rehire......

Nice ride, I'd buy it but like you I work for Applied and no one there knows when their ticket is going to get punched. We got another layoff coming in Oct or Nov (14% worldwide) and possibly more down the road.

Good luck, hope you are still using it until you sell it.

Dave

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey guys, Thanks for help, Fortunatly I avoided the pink slip from SAS, This Time Atleast. But still am looking to sell the boat... Good Luck to all the Applied peeps, I can understand how bad that sucks. Hopefully the economy will bounce back soon enough....d

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Congrats Darrell, get to play poker with us once a month still then! :cool:

Good Luck selling the boat, good looking ride!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah I think a poker party is in need soon, will have to call some peeps and see if we can set one up before christmas but after Thanksgiving,  Here's the pics Fishless, Have more if you'd like I'll E-mail em to ya

·
Banned
1,799 Posts
For those interested, my father an I can vouch for all work and upgrades performed on this boat.

The whoel brake system was replaced aand updated with newer components as safety was priority.

Derrell has taken care of this boat.

kp

1 - 15 of 15 Posts