Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is a sad day at my house but It needs to be done. I am selling my boat that runs great and is in great condition for being a 94. I have a 175 mercury EFI on the back that has just been checked and everything was ok with the motor. it comes with a 76 lb minkota trollingmotor that works great, and as a 560 fish mark color screen on the front. It has a hummingbird 767c GPS on the console that works great and have had no problems with it. Has dual live wells in the back and lots of storage space. I really hate to get rid of it but you do what you got to do. The going price for this nice boat is 5800 obo.

JSF

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
I sure hope all is well. Sorry to see your selling your boat :'(. Wish I had the cash, would be a nice upgrade ;)

·
Banned
1,012 Posts
Very clean boat!  You've taken good care of it.  Sorry you've got to sell it. Hope it works out for you.

-Rich

·
Registered
718 Posts
That thing looks pretty clean, I really don't need to be buying boat right now but if that was a double it would be exactly what I'm looking for. Can you pm me info? Thanks benny

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am really not sure what info you are looking for but just give me a call 512 276 0514 I am on duty so if i dont answer I will call u back.

Jusitn

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
Justin,
Good Luck...I will post it on about 4 other forums....Nice rig!

Do what you have do...I understand...

Robert

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am so sorry but there is a typo in the original post. the boat is NOT a 94 it is a 92. I am so sorry for the confusion and hope that clears up the problem. I caught the typo in TFF forum and did not catch it here on ABF.

JSF

·
Registered
538 Posts
wish i had the money this boat is super clean

1 - 12 of 12 Posts