Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The crap economy has hit my household and needs to sell some of my toys. This is a 1993 ranger fish/ski. Boat, motor and trailer are all original from factory. Motor runs good it is a Evinrude intruder 150. She will go about 55 on a smooth day. Has a 70 lb thrust motorguide trolling motor that works as well. Has a garmin stryker 7 inch fishfinder with downview. 2 coolers, 2 livewells(only one livewell pump is working. All lights and switches on the boat work. Night lights work. Bilge pump works. Has a 2 bank charger. Batteries are new this year. 1- 29 group hybrid batt and 1-24 group deep cycle batt. The seat upholstery is breaking up especially on the back seat. the two chairs arn't too bad but do have some rips. The windows are plexi and do have some cracks. Trailer is in good shape. Essential trailer lights are working some of the side lights do not. I ripped out the carpet about 2 years ago and sprayed a rhino liner type coating on the floors. It's nice and cool but scraped up in some places. She starts right up unless it's been sitting for a few months but even then after a couple of minutes it starts up and runs fine. Replaced the impeller and changed gear oil last year. The top exterior was repainted by last owner and it's starting to come up in some places. Doesn't leak the floor has a little give but it's solid enough for my fat *** and my family. If your interested come by and i'll fire it up. If your really really interested i'll meet you at buchanan. It's water ready both boat and trailer are current registered and i've had it out about 5 times this year. Clean title for boat on hand. Trailer and motor didn't require it back then. Trailer is current texas registration. I'm asking for $3,500.00. More pics on request

1 - 2 of 2 Posts