Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This " brand new " 1989 Procraft 180 will be ready for sale very soon.

I spent 6 weeks and about 250 hours tricking out this boat to the MAX for my own use. However, when it was all done, I realized that I wanted to do it again to another boat. It was a lot of fun.

I found that boat recently, and convincing the wife of keeping two bass boats... did not fly.

There was no expense spared on this boat. Everything was bought brand new from Bobby ( Manager of West Marine hyw 620) here in Austin. Everything is under warranty. Just mention my name. Everthing on the boat can be looked up and priced in their catalog

Every square inch of this boat was redone, even the wiring.

I cannot even begin to describe all that is included in it but, several out there on this site can witness to its perfection.

I will be selling it for under $10k including trailer. For all you non-boaters out there that think you need $40k for a Bass boat, take a look. Next to a $40k boat you feel only one thing..... $30k richer!

I have been towing it with a V6 Dodge mini van, and have been in and out of every ramp around with no problem. ( Even the dam at Travis)

The boat runs just under 40 mph lightly loaded. Fully loaded with my family of 5 about 36.5.

For the full details on this boat, please contact me directly by phone or email.
For serious buyers, I am more than happy to meet you at the lake and go fish it.
[email protected]
512-917-0201

Some features are:

All New carpet ( Black)
High end bucket seats ( 3) plus new pro-cast seats front and back with height adjust
Stainless steel prop
Brand new Aluminum sprare prop with all the fixins
Minn Kota 55 thrust with Auto Pilot and remote controlled Co Pilot and built in transducer. ( Minn Kota 55 PD/AP/US with Co pilot )
All new wiring and switch panel
10 lifetime LED ( Red) trick light set up ( Great for fishing at night, or being seen)
New batteries
2 bank on-board ProCharge
New Bilge and Aerator pumps
Brand new Chrome wheels and tires on trailer
Lowrance 332c GPS Fish Finder with digital fuel flow gauge on the screen
Garmin 350c Color fish finder up front
and on and on and on.... you need to see it, or fish it for an hour or more for me to fully explain everything done on it.

I have not fully figured the price I will take, however it will be under $10k. You will get my 250 hours of work for free. ( I do not care about that..it was very fun)

I will be out of the US from June 3 through 9, so use email. After that email or call is OK. 917-0201.
I would really like to see one of you get this boat that fish here locally, so that I can see it out on the lake.

Thanks,
EA

·
Premium Member
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My new boat is a 1987 Astro Glass 19.7' Johnson 200 HP. ( Soon to be 230hp )

It is the exact same mold as this ProCraft, one reason I really liked it. The new one is getting the E motor performance package.

It should be ready for a speed test this next week. Looking for 70 mph. Not sure what will happen. GPS will let me know.

EA

·
Premium Member
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Acuna,

No it is not hard at all, just takes some time to complete.

The carpet can be tricky, but other than that it is a lot of fun to trick out a boat.

EA

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.