Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Originally purchased this vehicle as a project car but ended up getting lazy and bought another one that was already finished. Motor runs good but transmission needs to be rebuilt. I had the brakes serviced after it was delivered. Truck has been sitting in my driveway for nearly two years so will also need a new battery. ALL REASONBALE OFFERS considered, I need this thing out of my driveway!

(Hood is open only because I had to jump the battery to move the car into the street for pics. It shuts completely and is flush with the body.)

\

G

·
Airfob, in response to your new avatar--I do not like those wakeboarders. I will be kind and not say "hate", but they are certainly at the bottom of my list. Please give me a warning when you are going out on LA (as a wakeboarder) so I can stay home.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Update on the truck...someone offered me $1500.00 to haul this thing out of my driveway. A pretty good deal for them if you ask me, throw in an extra 5 or 6K and you can have a tough little tow vehicle permanantly hitched to your boat. ;D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts