Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had the boat for 8 yrs. Has been a great boat for the local lakes, although it has been on Toledo Bend three times in a tourney, the last time being in 2006. I've upgraded to a 2001 Triton and am ready to sell her for $1500. Great starter boat to learn how to use a boat. Has trolling motor and front depth finder. Don't have a picture right now, but will try and get some of her.

Call Tom at 512-567-4623

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If you were thinking about buying this, it's too late. :-[ The first looker took her. ;D

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
When you sell a $2500 boat for $1500, it will usually sell fast. Had to get rid of it and didn't have time to deal. They didn't even want to see it on the water. Only checked the compression of the cylinders. They paid cash and hauled it away. 8)

·
Banned
5,460 Posts
Depending on what condition it was, you might have shorted yourself out of thousands...as in late 80's boats in good condition are going for 5000 more or less on ebay...

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I doubt it since I paid $5000 for it 9 yrs ago. ;D But she was good to go straight to the lake and fish. Think the guy buying it was strictly looking buy it for the engine. Really wanted to let her go to a new fisherman since it was a great starter boat, but when the money came out, that didn't seem that important at the time. :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts