Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My boat is for sale, and I got to make some room.

Basic highlights.

Over $7k of replaced parts in the motor. I have all the receipts from Tracker Marine on 183N and it is under warranty. The mechanic who has been through every inch of this motor is now the service manger. His name is Trey, give him a call and ask him about the motor. ( he wants to buy the motor, but I want to keep it with the boat)

New seats @ $200.00 ea. New carpet, New Troll Minkota digital, w/ wireless control. Garmin 340c upfront.

This is a good boat to get someone looking to have a low investment and get on the water. In the summer heat it runs about 55 or so, last winter I hit 64.5 gps. ( it really likes the cold air )

Basically the boat has its plus and minus. Plus is great room, minus is large surf is not so good. Also, it could use a little TLC.

It has been good to me, but time to upgrade. If you want more info, just call to much to post.

EA  917-0201 cell

·
Premium Member
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: 1987 19.5'' AstroGlass 200 HP $4k obo

I am really not sure what you smell Juke. I was not the one who suggested you eat at Taco Bell for lunch. ;D ;D

EA

·
Premium Member
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

;)

·
Registered
597 Posts

That 350 is a way to help defray some costs on offshore boats in the 25-30 foot range. Instead of spending 15K on two motors plus rigging, gas, oil. You can spend 24K on one motor and get the same performance and not need dual rigging. If remember it weighs in it like 750 lbs. and you thought a verado was heavy. Yet I would be willing to bolt up a 20" mid and let it scream, just to see what it would do on a bass boat. It could easily turn a 30" bravo1 on my boat and at wot with 12% slip it would put the legend at about 82-85mph. Probably not worth it since the 250 will push my boat about 76-78 mph. Fast enough for me. Hulls unfortuantely do have speed limits where minimal gains have maximum expenses.

·
Registered
799 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: 1987 19.5'' AstroGlass 200 HP $3500

Ranger,

Not yet. A few bites here and there.

Thanks though.

If it is still here at the house Monday. It will go to ebay in a no reserve auction.

EA

·
Premium Member
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Dropped to $3k.

Someone is crazy not to pick this boat up for that price.

I realize it is not a Ranger or BassCat or other Big $$$$ boat. But ya go from bank, Bass Buster, or Yak, to 60mph for $3000.00.

I have turned down a offer to sell the motor alone for $2500..

Call me to check it out.

Eric 917-0201

·
Premium Member
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Looks like my boat may go bye bye tomorrow.

Thanks so my Ranger R 77 for posting it on TFF also. You are a good Friend !!!

EA

PS. Come by for a fridge full of Heineken in your honor ;D

EA

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
Eric,
No need for pay backs...That is what ABF friends are for...

With over 980 views on TFF, and linked to this website, I guess I was advertising for Charlie, too..

I am back to Bud-lite or Soda. Heineken is for special events or when I have some $$

Robert
AKA Ranger_R77

1 - 20 of 22 Posts