Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my dads 1984 skeeter starfire for him its a good old boat runs good pretty fast for an old bout it will run about 55-60 it has a mariner 150 2 stroke motor with a four blade prop. the boat is in fair shape the gel coat is in pretty darn good shape for a 1984. the carpet in the boat does need to be replaced its very worn on the front deck. transom replaced with redwood in 99. The boat also has a motorguide 46# 24v troling motor hand controled with 2 new batterys. the trailer has had its better days the tongue is bent and carpet also needs to be replaced but still tows good. need to sell soon to help my father out if your interested in a good running boat just email me call me at 512 373-0420 the pictures are a litle dusty i will clean the boat and take some btter pics $3400obo I have a post on craigslist with some pics if you would like to take a look http://austin.craigslist.org/boa/1957997055.html

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.