Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Skeeter SF-150 17ft bass boat with 150hp Mercury in very good condition. Has always been garaged when not in use. This rig has been ultra-reliable and the engine has never failed to start since I’ve owned it. Ready to fish with Minn Kota trolling motor, Garmin fish finder, pedestal seats and Skeeter custom trailer. $2500 cash. Call John at 325-248-1619 or send me a PM.

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Price reduced to $2500.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Looks like you have taken great care of it that boat looks great, can't believe it is a 1980. Maybe after tax refund I could think about it myself, but good luck selling it quick.

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dez, I bought a 2004 Blue Wave 220 Classic with a Yamaha Vmax 150. It was a repo with only 99 hours and was used almost exclusively in fresh water. I'd been looking for over a year and finally found the right deal. Recently installed a Humminbird 898C with SI and am still working to get everything set up the way I want it. Here's a pic taken shortly after I bought in in Sept.

·
Registered
9,991 Posts
Beautiful man. Hope to see her in action before too long. You've got to be coastal bound now...

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
514948524944534C404F210 said:
Looks like you have taken great care of it that boat looks great, can't believe it is a 1980. Maybe after tax refund I could think about it myself, but good luck selling it quick.
Thanks phisherman, I've owned this boat since 1983. Bought it from a fishing buddy (I'm the second owner) who was trading up to a bigger boat and I've always taken good care of it. Don't know the exact number of hours but it is low, probably well under 1000, as 90 percent of it's usage has been fishing the power plant lakes (Fayette, Bastrop, Decker, etc.) which don't involve a lot of extended running.

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1F3E215B0 said:
Beautiful man. Hope to see her in action before too long. You've got to be coastal bound now...
Thanks Dez, this boat will definitely see it's share of saltwater use. It handles rough water pretty well and makes life much easier here on Buchanan when the wind picks up.

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bump

1 - 10 of 10 Posts