Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Premium Member
2,317 Posts
I Believe it...  :eek:

That will untie LA with that other Lake for sole 5th place in S.A.L. if they go that way.

Hope so!

EA

Will not take but a couple of 13's to move into 4th. The jewel of Cen Tex, 15 mins from the house. Gotta love it.  See ya'll in the Am.

· Registered
416 Posts
Yessir, I caught that fish by bouncing a carolina-rigged buzzbait off the dam. Then I released it and some French guy came trollling along and caught it on a Nip-I-Diddee. Sorry, don't have any pics to share...

· Banned
1,010 Posts
There James goes using his fishing scale again!  ;D  The correction factor equation is on the back of the scale...divide read out by 5 to get actual weight  ;)

That would be awesome if someone caught a 15lb LMB on LA. New lake record, right?

-Rich

· Banned
1,010 Posts
Actually, I just heard there were some Bass Chumps pre-fishing today on LA.  I'm sure that's were the rumor came from. I must admit, the 8+lb bass on LA probably look like 15 lbers when you're used to catching 3 lbers ;)

-Rich

· Banned
5,438 Posts
WillieP,
Please chill on bringing back posts up to the top from years past, if you have a legit question regarding the post then feel free to, but bringing them back up to the top just for the hell of it tends to clutter up the board a little.

PM me if you need to discuss further.

Thanks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.