Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To keep peace in the family (long story) I had to pay for a new 120 qt Yeti Tundra cooler. They are great coolers, but I am paying for two of my kids to be in braces and can't afford it right now. I need to sell it. They list at Cabela's for $449.99 plus tax or shipping. I will take $420 but willing to listen to any reasonable offer. Long story short I am out $515 total so I can't just give it away. So if you or someone you know is looking for one get with me.
Thanks
Craig

·
Registered
10,702 Posts
68475D46424B5D5D0360036F5B5D5A47402E0 said:
Good luck with the sell. I will just stick with buying ice for my igloo. But those Yeti's are pretty nice from what I have heard and read.
Yeah, I just about froze off my tent and stakes just looking at that thing.  Burrrrrr!  Stays COOOOOOOOLDDDDDD in there!
:p

Jeremy, you ought to know better. Those Yeti's will destroy your tent in a heartbeat! You ever seen the shoes they wear? And the gloves?
:D

·
Registered
9,991 Posts
:)
:p

Jeremy, you ought to know better.  Those Yeti's will destroy your tent in a heartbeat!  You ever seen the shoes they wear?  And the gloves?
:D[/quote]

No big deal..... :cool:

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
There's someone over on the tff asking about yeti coolers. I mentioned you had one for sale. Hope that helps you move it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts