Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I think its time to let go. Im selling my little 12' john boat I used all through highschool and some of college till I could save up for a bass boat. Its a 12' Dakota and is made by PolarCraft. It has a 44" width and I have never had it leak on me. I primarily used it on the San Gabriel river chasing whites and crappie during the springs have also had it on a few lakes. I am also selling with the boat a Motorguide 34 lb. thrust transom mount trolling motor, and 2 three year old interstate Mega-Tron series 27 deep cycle batteries. The batteries are the old batteries out of my bass boat but holds a good charge and would be plenty to push the little motor probably for a couple of days without charging. I used to use an old car battery and never had it run out on me during a day of fishing. The only problem with the boat is I have no title, but I would be more than happy to do a bill of sell so you would be able to obtain one.

Asking $475.00

If you have any questions shoot me a PM or give me a call at
512-779-8232

Thanks for looking,
Daniel

·
Registered
718 Posts
If you have the space to store it and don't need the money right now, put it away until the drawdown next year,,,,,,, It'll sell then for sure, I've already got a little drawdown rig or I would be interested

1 - 6 of 6 Posts