Fishless and I fished it last year and it was a great event for a great cause. We are probably going to fish it again this year, but we are going to hold off on registering until it gets closer to the event. If Travis gets as low as some are predicting it might, I don't think I would want to be out there. I wonder what they are going to do if Jones Brothers isn't open by the time of the tournament. I just hope we can get some rain so the fall tournaments on Travis can happen. I know FOM usually has an open on Travis in the fall also. Thanks for posting up the details Robert.