Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 100 Club's website has a side note that the "6th Annual Bass & Carp Tournament" will be June 5, 2010. Please tell me this is an early April Fool's joke! My dad received their flyer and it also mentioned this + it would be on Town Lake (LBL). I really like their tournament and it is a great cause, but really/seriously bass & carp on Town Lake? This is pretty creative and original, but I don't think I'm up to it. Surely (don't call me Shirley) they will have a bass only tournament on Travis in the Fall.

·
Registered
254 Posts
This would be interesting considering they don't allow gas motors on Lady Bird. (Unless you are a Crew Coach) Can you imagine the shotgun start? 50 boats taking off with just their trolling motors, at a whopping 3 miles per hour racing to their favorite hole.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have spoken to those at the 100 club regarding LBL issues brought up here. The tournament venue has not been finalized and your concerns (mine too) will be discussed. I mentioned the "no motor" rules on LBL. Stay tuned for more...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.