Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I rolled up at old settlers around 6:15, drop shot already ready on the pole. Started with brush hog and didn't get any bites. Switched to trick worm and got some bites and one stolen worm. Then I switched to my newly aquired rattlesnakes.... That's when the fun began :)

I was there a little over an hour and caught 6, 2 broke my lines, and missed 6+ more. All in all a great day, especially for a short trip. And it's also the most bass I've caught in a single trip since I started learning to bass fish so I'm pretty stoked.

No pictures tonight.. decided to just fish and stow away the phone given my shortened time and pending rainstorms.

Thanks for the rattlesnake recommend Jeremy!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Once you are hooked on the baby rattlesnakes, you will want to get some on order from the makers...really beats the 4 colors you get at Bass Pro or Academy

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well dang, I just looked at their website, in addition to colors they have a bunch of other neat stuff I want to try :)

·
Super Moderator
2,183 Posts
I‘ve been on the website this morning, too. I have not had much luck with the mutant or snake-o. I highly recommend the 4.75 Rattlesnake and the 8.0 Megatail Rattlesnake. Some of the other stuff looks really good, but I will probably stick with the two that are working for me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts