Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:eek:
Anyone in and around the Austin Area looking to buy or sell your home? I will rebate back to you 1% of the contracted sales price on the purchase and/or sale of a home.

You can use this 1% to help you with the down payment or apply it to your closing costs, whichever you prefer.

Please contact me via email or phone if I can help you in anyway.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: 1% Rebate Back for All Home Sales and Purchase

Thanks to for all the inquiries.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Some great deals to be had out there. Especially on new homes. Several builders are paying up to 3% on closing costs if not all plus title insurance. This can equate from 3-10k depending on the builder. Add the 1% rebate from me and you can put that as part of the down payment on the house.

Send me a PM, email, or give me a call. Would love to help. Want a little extra something?? If you know of anyone that is also in the market to buy and/or sell you can earn a referral bonus.

Thanks to everyone who has responded.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Looking to buy?

Now is the time, but be careful, just because they say its a buyers market out there doesn't mean every market.  There are markets inside markets and while one is doing hot the other may be stagnet.  So be sure you know what the market is doing in the area that interests you.  How do you do that?  Easy, give me a call and I can find that information out for you.  And the best part about having me on your team when you go to purchase a house,,,,,,,,,,it does not cost you.

New homes or existing homes,  I am on your side and want the best deal possible for you.

Look for to talking with you,
Donnie  :)
512-431-5977

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Not trying to be a jerk either, but I am offering my services at a discount that is only offered towards the ABF members.  If I can help someone out and they benefit from the deal, that is what it is all about.

Correct me if I am wrong but isn't that what everyone is doing? Soliciting items/services for sale/trade/buy, whether it be lawn services to realtor services. :D

Would this be better suited on the Misc info?

Want to cooperate any way that I can and just trying to understand how this might differ

·
Banned
5,460 Posts

Not to speak for Charlie, but typically advertising your business for free would be a "spam" type deal...Charlie has very low ad rates and would love to add your card to the homepage.

Selling personal items, (reels, rods, baits, etc) is not spam because it is not a business...

You can advertise all you want to for free on craigslist

·
Banned
1,539 Posts

SkeeterDon,

Pretty much what TDub said.

And this isnt just directed at you so I hope you dont take it that way.

I just didn't want to have to go back through every post.

Take Care
H.H.J.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

I understand and see where you are coming from and I know that you were not directing it at just me.

Wouldn't mind advertising, but it seems that the only place is on the home web page, and one has to scroll down to to see.

I know that when I go to the web page, the first thing I do is select the forum to see what is happening out their in Fishing Country. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts