Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

fished from 10-1230. nothing. saw 2 fish jump the entire time. water is up a couple feet after the rains. the urn is missing. somebody had to get in the water to mess with it. maybe they threw it deeper in the water. maybe they took it home. you know how human jackasses are...pretty much threw the yo zuri before switching to the sb105...very nice morning as it 'warmed' up, lol...
sarkesian is coming to texas football from his OC position with alabama. wow! he's pretty much the only replacement for herman that actually makes sense. otherwise i'd like to see herman get another year. we got some serious talent on offense already.
hook 'em!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Was on the water from 2 until 5, nothing to show for it except a nice boat ride. Hoped they would be on top by the dam by now like they were last year, but didn't even try it this time.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Yes Bill, last winter was great on topwater along the dam. This year they have not shown. Hookem, the lake is not up a few feet, at least not yet. I would be just fine if it stays right where it is, honestly. Not to be selfish, but the big fancy fiberglass rigs don't usually like getting in all those shallow trees, and that is where I want to be this spring!

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i dont understand that graph. all i know is in the last week or so the water has come up about 2ft, cuz rocks i stand on are now under water, lol. especially noticeable at the shelves!
and believe me! i know 2ft! i HAVE 2 feet!

·
Registered
457 Posts
I was hoping at least one of you caught something besides the euphoric high of a new coach. Oh well. Gig 'em.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts