Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This poor boat has been neglected this year. I have spent way more time on the "ski" boat than I have the bass boat. She is in great shape, fishes good, and still runs pretty fast! I can leave the Kinami wrap or take it off.

The boat has a Yamaha 225 HPDI, digital Yamaha gauges, hot foot, MinnKota 101, 4 Optima batteries, 4 bank charger, Lowrance LMS 322c and X102c for electronics, hydraulic jack plate, boat cover and the butt seats have only been used once or twice.

I want to get a new one, but have to sell this one first. If you don't like this one, tell me what you want and maybe I can order it and you can buy it from me next year!! ;D

Email me questions, or for more pics. I can call you back or email pics, set up a meet to see and drive the boat. Just let me know!

Please spread the word!
Thanks guys,

Derek
[email protected]

$24,000 obo

·
Premium Member
2,344 Posts
That is a sweet boat. Rode in it, driven it. nice....

D, I think Fob mentioned to me a trade for his MasterCraft.  ;D

Seems like you both have changed roles.

Good luck, priced right!!

EA

PS. " Not much faster than Eric anymore" ahhh... I see your plan. ;D
Just wait til 2009 my friend...... I got a little somethin' planned.............

PSS. Juke, The owner of Kinami,,,? Who do you think is selling this boat?

·
Banned
1,539 Posts
Derek,

Ill trade you an 03 Nitro w/ a 200 Merc on the back. Its tricked out with jimmy rigged running lights and a livewell you have to plug by hand. Oh I forgot to mention the wiring that runs all my electronics low. What do you say??

I got a little nervous when I saw the post. I knew you had been Surfing or Skurfing what ever you guys call it. Thought you were hanging up your rods. Glad you arent.

Take Care
H.H.J.

·
Banned
5,460 Posts
Ill trade you an 03 Nitro w/ a 200 Merc on the back. Its tricked out with jimmy rigged running lights and a livewell you have to plug by hand. Oh I forgot to mention the wiring that runs all my electronics low. What do you say??
I thought they fixed that? Come over to the garage with beer in tow, we will get that stuff taken care of....can't be representing ProStaff with a ghetto ride.... ;D

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
HHJ, sounds like a decent trade! If I didn't have to pay the loan off, I might go for it!! 8) Besides, I have to many rods to hang up. I should probably have a yard sale.

I think you need to stick with the Nitro, it looks like ABF is starting little boat teams kinda like FLW's Corporate sponsors. We have a little team Nitro, BassCat, Ranger, Skeeter, etc. You will have to start calculating year points for boat teams as well this next year. Someone buy my boat so we can start a Stratos team!! ;D

I'm sure whoever gets the boat will get a nice assortment of plastics and goodies from a very well know bait company! ;)

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Fish-Ninja said:

I think you need to stick with the Nitro, it looks like ABF is starting little boat teams kinda like FLW's Corporate sponsors.  We have a little team Nitro, BassCat, Ranger, Skeeter, etc.  You will have to start calculating year points for boat teams as well this next year.
If that was the case this year Mastercraft would be on top :p

Good luck selling the boat D.

·
Banned
1,799 Posts
..or maybe near the top.

Don't forget there was a ZX200 that has taken a decent handfull of $$ throughout the JPs this season  ;).

Guess we can say it's his Social Security income  :D.

D- The boat should sell quickly. 8).

kp

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
7"

The 201 is the "Flagship" boat, or in other words, the biggest one they make. I had a 201 before this one and loved it.

The 200 is 20'1" and is more their "racecar" or "speedboat" model. It is as fast or faster than the 201 with 25 less horsepower on the motor. If you trim it all the way out, you will have to drive a 200 more than you do a 201, but if you don't trim it all the way out, you won't have that problem.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.