Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2003 21' Kenner Vision tunnel hull. 200hp Saltwater EFI Mercury 240 hours. 55lb TM, lighted livewells, Nice t-top with rod holders, Swim step, hydraulic steering, and jackplate. This is an awesome boat, and motor runs like a top (50mph). Had a new impeller last summer. I have only had it in the saltwater 2x in the last 3 years. I am the second owner, the other guy took great care of it, and fished the Salt about once a month. I caught the bass tournament bug, and am ready to get a bass boat. This thing is a perfect white bass-striper boat for around here. I have won a check or two fishing LMB with it too.
[highlight]15,250.00[/highlight]
email is the best way to reach me. [email protected]
cell is 789-4715 Leave a message, and I'll try to get back to you.

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Re: 03 Kenner tunnel Vision 200hp Merc 16,500

Not trying to be an @ss but I've never seen anyone stow their trol motor in that position befor, have you ever had a problem with the shaft bendind or anything like that? Just trying to learn thats all

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Not really sure what you are seeing.?.? It is a 3x steering system, so the handle angle isn't a direct representation of the motor angle. it is sitting in a very gravity friendly position (the motor likes it that way).

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts

BC, I think he is referring to the base turned with the blades hanging off the edge, usually the base is parallel with the shaft. With a hand adjusting TM I have seen them sit like yours before though.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

That must be it. I guess it looks pretty weird if you haven't used a tm with the 3x gears.

·
Registered
1,645 Posts

Probably the case, plus I've never even heard of 3x gears

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I made a mistake on the NADA. Looks like $15,250.00 is the right#.

·
Registered
349 Posts
LOVE that boat. I've wanted a Kenner for a long time (even named my yellow lab "Kenner"). How about you just hold on to this boat for about a year and then sell it to me then? :)

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I like that idea. I would love to hold on to it for another year :) I have a little sellers remorse, but hopefully my replacement bass machine will help heal the wounds. I think I have it sold. We are doing a motor check, and getting VIN#s to the bank. I'll post if the deal closes.

·
Registered
349 Posts
020E0E15080F00150E13610 said:
I like that idea. I would love to hold on to it for another year :) I have a little sellers remorse, but hopefully my replacement bass machine will help heal the wounds. I think I have it sold. We are doing a motor check, and getting VIN#s to the bank. I'll post if the deal closes.
:'(

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
SOLD. Thanks for looking! Now... what boat to buy ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts