Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hey Mark, Long time man, this is Adam Clark.

Tell me your getting another boat? I hope your not hanging up the rods.

What are you asking for it? Always has been a good lookin Skeeter.

Thanks,

AC

·
Registered
99 Posts
536B65657465724D61726B000 said:
The rods won't be hung up for good, just until the boys are done with baseball and I find a job.
$18,999.
Best of luck Mark, hope things work out and you find a job quickly.
Always like the color scheme of your boat.

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
Damn it! How you gonna take me fishing?? You know you always have a spot with me if you get the fever.
This is a good looking boat and well maintained hope you sell soon.

Adam----Whats Up?

·
Registered
52 Posts
I hear that Mark I am in the same boat so to speak, been looking for a job for a long time. I know the baseball schedule too, man that can soak up some time.

Good luck, thats a great boat, for that price.

Hey Gary, not much man, just looking for work, making baby's. Been fishing South Austin Bass Club for a couple years. Its fun and cheap, so it fits the bill.

How you been? I saw that post about Belton, man that lake can shut down! I hope all is well, hope to see you on the water some time.

AC

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
0238323A17382239510 said:
I hear that Mark I am in the same boat so to speak, been looking for a job for a long time.  I know the baseball schedule too, man that can soak up some time.

Good luck, thats a great boat, for that price.

Hey Gary, not much man, just looking for work, making baby's.  Been fishing South Austin Bass Club for a couple years.  Its fun and cheap, so it fits the bill.  

How you been?  I saw that post about Belton, man that lake can shut down!  I hope all is well, hope to see you on the water some time.

AC

Yeah, it would be nice to catch up.... sheet, I think we just hijacked Marks post Oh well some one buy Marks boat you won't be disappointed.
Adam, let me know when you is on water and I might catch up to ya. Hope all is well with you and family!
I use to love fishing Belton in the 90's not so much now. I had 2 fish at 13 .5 and 13/3/4 that day and could not make em stretch. Would have been nice. Oh well. Ya'll take care.

someone buy Marks boat!!

·
Registered
5,072 Posts
Sorry to hear about the job loss. I will keep my eyes peeled.

Good luck selling the boat.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Good luck on the job hunt Mark. Good price for a good boat even though it's a Skeeter. :D You know you are always welcome in my boat contrary to popular belief. ;)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Mark I just registered with the site so that I can talk to you about your ZX225. I'm from Lake of the Ozarks and I'm really interested in the boat. Call me at 636-696-5285 or [email protected] to discuss. Thanks.

Steve

1 - 20 of 24 Posts