TTZ Lake Travis Tuesday Night Tournament - 7/28/15
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: TTZ Lake Travis Tuesday Night Tournament - 7/28/15

TTZ

TTZ Lake Travis Tuesday Night Tournament - 7/28/15

In case you missed this post from a few weeks back, we made a couple of changes with the weekly Travis event:

http://www.austinbassfishing.com/for...r-updates.html

Last week we had 27 anglers, and it took 9.36 lbs to win. The big bass has not been caught yet, the big bass roll over is an additional $420 on top of tomorrow's registration money. Once again, we will have a north shore and south shore registration location, weigh-in will be at Mansfield. We are also pushing back the start time to 6:30PM to allow more time to get over to registration. All chips must be on the table in Mansfield Park by 10:00PM for teams wanting to weigh-in.

Check in will start at 5:30PM at Mansfield or at Jones Brothers Park, all boats must draw a number for take off. Boats will be launched by their draw order starting at 6:30 PM. Please come by the launch boat with your livewells open as we call your number. Weigh-in will start at 10:00PM, only the boats with a chip on the table by 10:00PM will be allowed to weigh. So drop off your chip, then go trailer your boat up back the hill and weigh your fish. As long as your chip is on the table in time you will get to weigh your fish.

This will be a best 5 bass tournament, any combination of LMB, spot, smallie, or guadalupe bass, minimum of 14 inches. There is a 7 pound minimum for Big Bass. If the pot is not won it will rollover to the next week. At the end of the year if not collected the pot will be split among the top finishing qualified teams in the final night's payout. You must have fished at least one event to qualify for Big Bass pot money on the final night.

For the complete set of rules please go to:

TTZ LAKE TRAVIS TUESDAY NIGHT TOURNAMENT

As always we hope everybody can make it out tonight, but if not you can watch the weigh in results live on Texas Tournament Zone ? Central Texas Premier Tournament Source

Don't miss out on your bonus money if you have a Skeeter! The Tuesday Night Tournaments are sanctioned for Skeeter Real Money and we paid over $12,000 in Skeeter incentive money the lasts two years. Where else can you fish a 3.5 hour tournament on a $40 entry and win thousands? With the Wednesday and Thursday Nighter Tournaments also sanctioned for Skeeter Real Money you now have THREE TIMES the chance to win more money fishing out of a Skeeter every week!
    Skeeter :: Real Money

TTZ Tuesday Nights are sponsored by:

Sorry I have to miss this one fellas, I've been in Cape May since last Thursday. I'll be drinking a fruity cocktail with an umbrella around 7:30PM tonight thinking about you guys.

Been fishing one day so far up here, caught a few dogfish and one horseshoe crab. Unfortunately the Atlantic Ocean does not have any guads, so advantage Lake Travis, good luck yall.
    aggiegreg likes this.

Pro Staff:

Website updated with pics:

ADAY AND TAMMEN WIN $220 ON TRAVIS TUESDAY

Pro Staff:

4. Remove Advertisements
    AustinBassFishing.com
    Advertisements

Wow oh wow...that sumbitch really makes me want to come back home! Good lord...what's happening in that lake?

Guessing its the same situation as Canyon, too much new fun stuff for the fish to go hide in....too big of a playground, all the kids get lost.

Sweet guad.
    lorax, Brian Booker and Gary B like this.
    Please subscribe to my YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuuWtY_LX6qnPWXHueRC-hQ

Quote Originally Posted by Acuna View Post
    Sweet guad.
    worth $140. That's crazy.

My cousin is coming into town this weekend and wanted to fish Travis. I'm going to have to think on it really hard after this.
    Brian Booker likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by lorax View Post

My cousin is coming into town this weekend and wanted to fish Travis. I'm going to have to think on it really hard after this.
    I would go somewhere else right now. Travis is TOUGH right now....
    Please subscribe to my YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuuWtY_LX6qnPWXHueRC-hQ

It is brutal, no doubt. But you don't have to catch much to win, and it is anybody's ballgame. Plus it is fun screaming for the net on a guad...so there is that.

TTZ1.COM The Source for the Competitive Tournament Angler!

Quote Originally Posted by lorax View Post

If you do end up coming out to Travis this weekend, I recommend Sunday morning.
    Brian Booker likes this.
    WTF Weekly Tournament Fishing Sunday Morning Tournament
    Every Sunday 6:00am to 1pm.

All legal black bass allowed:largemouth/smallmouth=14+, spot/guad=ANY SIZE
    $40 entry, Big Bass Included

http://wtfishing.com/

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links