Bass Fishing Forum banner

TTZ Lake Travis Tuesday Night Tournament - 6/23/15

7K views 53 replies 15 participants last post by  FishHead 
#1 ·

The big bass was not caught at the last Tuesday night event so we have a $60 rollover going into this week. Check in will start at 5PM at Mansfield, all boats must draw a number for take off. Boats will be launched by their draw order starting at 6PM. Please come by the launch boat with your livewells open as we call your number. All boats must be back by 9:30PM and have their chip on weigh table by 9:40PM. Only the boats with a chip on the table by 9:40PM will be allowed to weigh. So drop off your chip, then go trailer your boat up back the hill and weigh your fish. As long as your chip is on the table in time you will get to weigh your fish.

This will be a best 5 bass tournament, any combination of LMB, spot, or guadalupe bass, minimum of 14 inches. There is a 7 pound minimum for Big Bass. If the pot is not won it will rollover to the next week. At the end of the year if not collected the pot will be split among the top finishing qualified teams in the final night's payout. You must have fished at least one event to qualify for Big Bass pot money on the final night.

For the complete set of rules please go to:

TTZ LAKE TRAVIS TUESDAY NIGHT TOURNAMENT

As always we hope everybody can make it out tomorrow night, but if not you can watch the weigh in results live on Texas Tournament Zone ? Central Texas Premier Tournament Source

Don't miss out on your bonus money if you have a Skeeter! The Wednesday Night Tournaments are sanctioned for Skeeter Real Money and we paid over $12,000 in Skeeter incentive money the lasts two years. Where else can you fish a 3.5 hour tournament on a $40 entry and win thousands? With the Wednesday and Thursday Nighter Tournaments also sanctioned for Skeeter Real Money you now have THREE TIMES the chance to win more money fishing out of a Skeeter every week!
Skeeter :: Real Money

TTZ Tuesday Nights are sponsored by:

See less See more
#5 ·
Dirty burgers and basses on the shores of Lake Travis, it's like I've died and gone to Heaven. Was out at my parents house this weekend, and was scoping out the lake from their deck with some binoculars. Pace Bend looks crazy, and all the way down to Cow Creek it just looks fishy. Reminds me of looking out of my window when I was growing up and seeing a ton of the lake. For the last few years their lake view was more like a creek view.

#9 ·
Granny had an alley with dumpster behind there 1100 Sq ft house. They were rich. We had our own trash pit and barrels. We did find a dead cow one time covered in maggots out in the pasture about 5 miles from home. We were 6-10 years old. We packed a lunch and hiked out to see the decomposition process everyday it seemed that summer. Nothing like eating a paminto sandwich sitting on a cactus in 110 degree desert heat while poking a bloated cow. There were flys the size of bumble bees. The time it blew up was awesome too. Awe, the good Ole days!!

#13 ·
The city is getting away from dumpsters in the alley. Those old trash trucks sounded like trains coming down the alley. Then off to permian mall to get some taco villa and play at the arcade...you are so old you probably drove up and down the drag and hung out at winward mall. Lol

#14 ·
Yep, I never got to go to the "new mall". And only to winward a couple of times. And yes the story is true. We swam and fished in a stock tank on those trips too. It was an actual concrete windmill fed above ground tank. Maybe 16' across. Believe it or not there were catfish in it. Oh, and we rode pump Jacks too. Playing under our single wide with no under pinning or tie downs because my stepdad towed it to my uncles himself was fun too.

#17 ·
Frogs have been working really well the last few weeks. Better in the morning that the evening though. But still active in the evenings for sure.

#24 ·
SO as some of you have ready about all my fishing equipment was stolen out of the bed of my truck last night, A few of you are chipping in with extra gear, which i greatly appreciate!! I just went to academy and the had the same rod on sale for 2 dollars less then what i had in my pocket, (which wasnt much to begin with lol) So i now have a rod and my turney partner is going to let me borrow some of his stuff for tonight, SO i will be out tonight for a good evening of fishing. And once again thanks to everyone who said they can chip in, It means alot to a newish guy from Indiana that doesnt know anyone to see a community as caring and helping as I have found you guys to be!

#26 ·
dlock. Ive been there. I hope to see you tonight. Hang in there. Your bound to have some good luck come back around. And that guy will probably just go back to his trailer and beat his wife then wind up in prison. Well I hope he gets there another way but odds are not good. Its hard to get into trouble when the only time you go to town is Walmart to steal enough to get some more Heroin or crack. Spending 23 hrs a day in a trailer with a crack whore will do crazy things to a fellow. Shoot, now I feel sorry for him. Dang.

J/K, No excuses. Stealing is bad.

#29 ·
Is anyone fishing the tournament that lives in south Austin? I have scraped together a care package for dlock and need someone to takie it out there tonight if possible. I am in south park meadows by fuddruckers

Reactions: Brian Booker
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.