TTZ Lake Travis Tues Night Tournament Results - 8/7/12
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: TTZ Lake Travis Tues Night Tournament Results - 8/7/12

TTZ Lake Travis Tues Night Tournament Results - 8/7/12

Triple digit temps caused a slim field and a tough bite for most. 9 teams fished tonight and another $45 rolls into next week's Big Bass pot.

1st – Ho Chi Minh and Brian Booker – 3/8.28 lbs – $160

2nd – Jason Jones – 3/6.12 lbs – $110

The Big Bass roll over will start at an even $200 next week.

Floated the Legend Alpha 199 complete with dubs from Tracker and it must have brought us some luck! The boat is for sale and I'll get some better pics up tomorrow, this thing is definitely a head turner and a lot of boat for what Tracker is asking.

The Tues Nighter will run through the end of August with the last tournament on August 28; if the Big Bass roll over pot has not been won after the August 21 tournament we will take the money and allocate it to the paid places according to turnout and payout percentage. You must have fished at least one Tuesday Night Tournament this year to participate in the final event and qualify for the roll over money.

Complete results will be up tomorrow.

Nice job HoChee, I have seen that Alpha sitting up at Tracker and it is def a sharp boat.
    "Shit is not like it once was"- AggieGreg

congrats on the win......again
    that shore is a purty boat

Sounds good, afterwards we can have a knitting circle and discuss our menstruation cycles.John Ward

4. Remove Advertisements
    AustinBassFishing.com
    Advertisements

Results are up: TTZ – Travis Tues Night 8/07/12

Booker and I actually had a pretty good night despite the ridiculously still and hot air temps. We culled twice and had another 15-16 inch keeper that wouldn't help us, also lost about a 2 lber that we saw wrapped up in a cable. The fishing was relatively slow but we kept pounding a couple of key areas to catch the keepers we had.

We stayed in 30-40' of water all night and only caught 8 fish without a single Guadalupe, it was definitely a lackluster night for numbers but fortunately the quality was there.

See everyone on Austin tonight...gotta love going from 10 lb fluoro one night to 50 lb braid the next!

That is a good looking Legend, and I hear the 199 might be the best handling Legend in the fleet. Did Booker happen to comment on the comparisons between his 211 and that 199? I've been thinking about getting into a 199, but it has to have a black motor on it.

Administrator
    The 199 is the sports car of the fleet I have been told but when you weight 390lbs and put 20 pounds of cheeseburgers and beer in the consoles I doubt he noticed much difference.
    Dez and Craig C like this.

There was definitely a noticeable difference in the ride even with the short amount of travel time we had last night. I'm not sure he drove it enough to tell how differently it handled but the hole shot was pretty dang good with that Rude 225. I think a 199 with a 250 would be the tits.

I was gonna float it tonight on Austin but decided slamming beers out of Brad's Ranger would be the wiser choice.

Administrator
    Solid work Ching Chong Hong. Guess the mumplin man finally learned how to boat the fish he sticks. Where is the Keystone Ginger anyway?

Looking forward to fishing LA tonight. I'll have a designated driver and we will be heading out a few hours early. Should be a pretty interesting evening.
    ChitownLonghorn likes this.

Pro Staff:

What time is everyone showing up for Happy Hour under 360? It's way too hot to get out early before the tournament and they've been dumping a lot of water lately and that changes everything...might as well hydrate in the shade.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links