Big Bite Baits
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?

Thread: Big Bite Baits

Big Bite Baits

So I stopped by academy to look for the floro line everyone suggested. Only 100% Floro I found was Vanish there,there were alot of copoly's so I bought the 300 yd 12lb p-line,figured I would try it out,gotta be better leader then what I have,buy better stuff when I can make it up north. Anyways,I had seen that Big Bite bait before and never looked hard into,usually go with zoom,gulp,or gary,but for 2 bucks I said what the heck,bought about 50 bucks worth. Is it any good,anyone fished with it before?Still have my reciept just incase you all say they suck. ;D

Re: Big Bite Baits

Ive seen those baits but have never tried them, you really cant go wrong as long as you have confidence in them.

The only time I will go out of my way to fish a name brand plastic is with Yamamoto. I dont care what anyone says, the Senko has a different action from any of its knock offs. There is just no replacement on that one.

i have use the craw worm becuase of the size and colors. have caught a few fish on austin with it. really haven't used them for that long but i do like them, worth a try.

4. Remove Advertisements
    AustinBassFishing.com
    Advertisements

The Big Bite - Eager Beavers are some of the worst knock off baits of Sweet Beavers I've used. I got a bag in a raffle and took them with me to a tournament where I went through two bags of the Bass Assassin Eager Beavers before I had to resort to using the Big Bite Baits... The body is designed a lot like a Devil's tongue and the little paddles on the side don't flair out at all when it's in the water. Needless to say I didn't used very many of those and the fishing action went south. I caught the hell out spots on the Bass Assassin one's though.

Aw,I bought almost every color in the sweet beaver knock off. Time to take them back,thanks for the heads up.

Sponsored Links