Any night bass fishing buddy here?
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Berger

Thread: Any night bass fishing buddy here?

Any night bass fishing buddy here?

Im think of fishing in Lake Austin at night, but it's scary during night. Anyone want to join? like from 2AM to 7or 8AM during weekdays?

Yes I will go with you and like you I want another person there with me when I go because it is scary by yourself at night. Forgive me but I am not sure how to contact you or give you my information using this forum however I am 55 years old and live in Round Rock and the last 3 weeks I have been going to lake Pflugerville where I am heading out to in about an hour tonight probably get there around midnight.It is 10 30 PM at the time I am writing this. I recently got a Twin Troller Boat which I am liking more and more each time I go out in it. Alright just let me know what I need to do so we can talk and make this happen.

I have sent you a private message

4. Remove Advertisements
    AustinBassFishing.com
    Advertisements

What's the over/under on the number of slim jims that will be consumed?

Tummy sticks?
    "Shit is not like it once was"- AggieGreg

Did you guys make it out to Lake Austin yet? If so, how did you do? I am also interested in going with some folks at night.

This sounds awesome! If y’all make it a regular thing I’d be interested

Used to go nights alot got bit good on weightless t rig black/blue fleck senko
    Sounds like fun. My old skeeter prolly missed goin out there too

Shoot count me in, I love night fishing Lake Austin as the fishing is great and the views are even better. This past Friday(8/16) me and two buddies I fish LA with launched at Mary Quinlan and the Friday(8/9) before we launched at 360. We typically go from 9pm-3am and all three of us fish out of kayaks so I dunno if that's the type of company you're looking for. Either way, I highly recommend mary quinlan launch to start. Water temps up there are around 75, slightly more stained water than down river @ 360 and they just seem to be more active up there...I noticed fewer boaters too since the river isn't as wide in that area. I won't be out there this Friday (vegas trip) but shoot me a pm if you want to link up next Friday 8/30!

Also for what it's worth, before I fished with these guys(who I met fishing lake austin lol) I always went out alone on these night trips and would assure you there's nothing to worry about out there at this time of night. The only boaters are other fisherman with the occasional pontooner boozing the night away but they're not as common as you'd think. Take it for what it's worth, just thought I'd share if you don't find any takers.
    MrTexasFreedom likes this.

How often are you guys going night fishing? Are yall fishing the banks and docks in the dark? Or staying in one spot and using green fishing lights?

Sounds pretty fun, I may want to try it out.

Sponsored Links