Bass Fishing Forum banner

New In Box: SEI Lower Unit Merc 3.0L

3K views 18 replies 9 participants last post by  Chris Coufal 
#1 ·
I have a brand new, in box, SEI Lower Unit (model #216) for a Merc 3.0 (225 or 250). This LU is normal rotation with a 20” long shaft and 1.75 gear ratio. I had an SEI on my rig that I claimed under warranty and opted to replace it with a silver TM. This SEI has not been unpackaged and is sitting in my garage where FedEx left it last week. As far as I am aware, the warranty is transferable and has 3yrs from the date of 7/14/2015 when the original was purchased. $750

If you need me to ship it….it will be $75 additional. Paypal is accepted; however you add the 3% or send money as “a gift” so that I do not pay the tax. Please don’t ask for pics……I’m not going to unbox it. It’s packed and ready for shipping. I can send you a copy of the invoice from SEI if you need that shows it shipped 3/31/2016 to me.

Chris

#18 ·
You could also let the local shops know you have it. Then you have more people knowing your unit is for sale when they have an emergency. Or I could mind my own business.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.