What happened to the site & Kudos to all of you
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree104Likes

Thread: What happened to the site & Kudos to all of you

What happened to the site & Kudos to all of you

Some of us have been around here a while. My routine to some degree the last few years consists of chilling out on ABF. It's loungetime, a distraction. A little less than a year ago, I took on 2 more jobs. So I am employed by 3 companies. That schedule combined with selling my own real estate, combined with my growing knowledge and aficionado for saltwater angling; I decided to sell my bass boat. I've seen folks go their different ways. I never went anywhere, just got super busy. I haven't posted on the TTZ forum because I don't feel like I've got anything to contribute since I am out of the bass tournament world. All I could offer is some BS and an occasional saltwater report. Things are not like they used to be around here, but my life is good and I hope ya'lls is going good as well. I've met many friends on here. Too many to count and all good people. Too many friends to name but if you are reading this and we have hung out, you know who you are. So, I'm not sure what's happening with the site, but, just want to say Kudo's to you my friends; some of the coolest folks I have met in Austin.
    jlemaux, RO, Gary B and 14 others like this.

RO
    Sup Matt! Taco Tuesday?
    jlemaux, Matt Warren and J-Hooked like this.

Supporting Vendor
    Hi Matt, don't know if you remember me? I am a fat old man that got drunk with you and some cajun and some dude named Dustin and a Dez or something like that at Lake Austin. I think someone threw up in a Skeeter hat but that is kinda fuzzy so it may be a urban legend or sumthin. Member that???

4. Remove Advertisements
    AustinBassFishing.com
    Advertisements

Thanks for the bass boat Matt!!!
    Matt Warren and RO like this.

Hard to saltwater fish when I have your improved reels.
    Matt Warren, RO and J-Hooked like this.
    Shimano-Man Centex Reel Service 512-698-1641 [email protected] Vertical Lures- Home of the Jig-X and Tube-X www.verticallures.com / Field Staff

RO taco tuesday it is. Yep it's just like what happened to the site? It used to be memes and unicorns. Now maybe it's back to the same site it was before the original what happened to the site thread?
    RO likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Warren View Post
    RO taco tuesday it is. Yep it's just like what happened to the site? It used to be memes and unicorns. Now maybe it's back to the same site it was before the original what happened to the site thread?
    Hey party boy! There is a saltwater section and the usual banter we had over here all over on the TTZ Forum as well. You and everyone else are all welcome.
    Thursday Nighters
    TIME: 6:30pm - 10:00pm
    ENTRY: $40/team
    www.thursdaynighters.com

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Warren View Post
    Some of us have been around here a while. My routine to some degree the last few years consists of chilling out on ABF. It's loungetime, a distraction. A little less than a year ago, I took on 2 more jobs. So I am employed by 3 companies. That schedule combined with selling my own real estate, combined with my growing knowledge and aficionado for saltwater angling; I decided to sell my bass boat. I've seen folks go their different ways. I never went anywhere, just got super busy. I haven't posted on the TTZ forum because I don't feel like I've got anything to contribute since I am out of the bass tournament world. All I could offer is some BS and an occasional saltwater report. Things are not like they used to be around here, but my life is good and I hope ya'lls is going good as well. I've met many friends on here. Too many to count and all good people. Too many friends to name but if you are reading this and we have hung out, you know who you are. So, I'm not sure what's happening with the site, but, just want to say Kudo's to you my friends; some of the coolest folks I have met in Austin.
    Matt BS and saltwater are always welcome. Dove season is upon us my friend. Let's go shoot at a few man!
    Matt Warren likes this.

TTZ1.COM The Source for the Competitive Tournament Angler!

For old times sake,

"Shit is not like it once was"- AggieGreg

#brohugsallaround
    "Attitudes are contagious. Is yours worth catching?"

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links