Parking lot mishap and shout out to Tracker Marine
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Like Tree18Likes
  • 13 Post By Fishin_Steeler
  • 4 Post By harleyrockstar
  • 1 Post By FearandLoathing

Thread: Parking lot mishap and shout out to Tracker Marine

Parking lot mishap and shout out to Tracker Marine

This past Wednesday, I was putting the trailer in at Quinlan and saw a fellow had left a note on my windshield. Seems he made a turn a little tight and smashed my starboard side trailer light while I was out on the lake. Stand up guy that he must be, he left his phone number. I called him and told him I'm heading over to Tracker Marine right then and wait for another call from me. I called TM to make sure they had the correct trailer light.

Gary met me at the counter and within 5 minutes the light was replaced, no charge for installation. Thanks, Brian . Called the smasher back and he instantaneously PayPal'ed me the bucks (46.50) plus a couple.

Yeah, I had to drive up to N183, but it was worth it just to see Gary, look at a few new cool boats, and get the problem solved right away. I took the opportunity to stop at Half Price Books as well, so a headache turned into a pleasant trip in just a couple moments. Even though there's a marine service business just 9 miles up the road from me in Spicewood, I make the 35+ mile trip to Tracker Marine for the service work on my Skeeter. A place that gets it right the first time, and quickly, is better than gold.
    Son, we live in a world with lakes, and those lakes have to be guarded by men with fishing rods.

Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinberg
    ?

Shout out to Tracker marine and the gentleman who took responsibility for the accident. Rare to find these days!

Pretty cool to leave a note and then pay for the damage. Wish the folks out at LBL Austin High landing were similarly inclined. I've had to replace a busted tail light on my trailer 3 times after a trip to that zoo.

-SSJr

4. Remove Advertisements
    AustinBassFishing.com
    Advertisements

Spicewood on Colorado Arm of Lake Travis as of March 2017
    Yea, would be nice for us all to pitch in $5 and mail it back to the guy for being SO honest...hahaha
    Karma will pay him back 4x....maybe a Sharelunker for him!!! hahaha

(don't everyone start sending me YOUR address and saying it was you, just so you would make some GOOD money off of this) hahaha
    Last edited by ghphotography; 04-11-2015 at 11:25 PM.

Props to the guy who left the note. Gary and crew great job on taking care of everything too.

Supporting Vendor
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishin_Steeler View Post
    This past Wednesday, I was putting the trailer in at Quinlan and saw a fellow had left a note on my windshield. Seems he made a turn a little tight and smashed my starboard side trailer light while I was out on the lake. Stand up guy that he must be, he left his phone number. I called him and told him I'm heading over to Tracker Marine right then and wait for another call from me. I called TM to make sure they had the correct trailer light.

Gary met me at the counter and within 5 minutes the light was replaced, no charge for installation. Thanks, Brian . Called the smasher back and he instantaneously PayPal'ed me the bucks (46.50) plus a couple.

Yeah, I had to drive up to N183, but it was worth it just to see Gary, look at a few new cool boats, and get the problem solved right away. I took the opportunity to stop at Half Price Books as well, so a headache turned into a pleasant trip in just a couple moments. Even though there's a marine service business just 9 miles up the road from me in Spicewood, I make the 35+ mile trip to Tracker Marine for the service work on my Skeeter. A place that gets it right the first time, and quickly, is better than gold.

Thank you from each of us at the shop. We do our best to help when we can. We are blessed with a staff of folks who all dance to the same tune.
    sholtAg79 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ghphotography View Post
    Yea, would be nice for us all to pitch in $5 and mail it back to the guy for being SO honest...hahaha
    Karma will pay him back 4x....maybe a Sharelunker for him!!! hahaha

(don't everyone start sending me YOUR address and saying it was you, just so you would make some GOOD money off of this) hahaha
    That is what I was thinking. Honestly, I don't know that I would have even taken his money since it wasn't a couple hundred bucks. I'm so impressed he left a note, I may just eat the cost and hope the good karma will come my way again.

Sponsored Links