Shoreline Boat & RV - Review
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Like Tree15Likes
  • 7 Post By SkeeterDon
  • 1 Post By austinjohn
  • 1 Post By ShawnT
  • 5 Post By Andy Nuyen
  • 1 Post By austinjohn

Thread: Shoreline Boat & RV - Review

Thumbs up Shoreline Boat & RV - Review

Dropped my boat to take advantage of that awesome deal they provided all the anglers at the TTZ tourney on Lake Austin. Also asked Greg to get me some quotes on re-carpeting the boat and doing the upholstery. Greg said they would take it off the trailer and get it taken care of. Well, got a phone call from Greg, stating that I better come take a look at the bottom of the boat. Well it appeared I did some damage while fishing Toledo, that I had no clue about. I look at the bottom of my boat regularly, but the areas were hidden by the boards that the boat sits on. Well filed a claim with the insurance company and Greg got to work on the boat on 4/2. I originally did not need the boat till the 18th, but our club change our tourney date from the 19th to the 13th. I promptly notified Greg of the predicament and he said not to worry that he would get it to me by Thursday the 10th, I could not pick it up Friday because I had Belton on Saturday.

Well I need to back up a second and let you know about an option that Greg proposed to me, because I had a tourney on the 6th. He said we can get the bottom to where it is fishable then bring the boat back in on Monday and we will pick up where we left off. WOW! Now that is customer service right there fellows. I was able to fish out of my partner’s boat that Sunday so there was no need. But man that was an option that I have not heard many shops offer. You always here 2, 3 or 4 weeks and we will have it back. As a fisherman and a tourney fisherman at that, you really don’t have that kind of time during the busy tourney season.

So I am just about ready to leave the office about 4:30 on 4/10 to go pick up my baby and Greg calls and says that they are just wrapping it up and it will be ready when I get there. Said the carpet is still wet and will need to leave the rod boxes open to air dry. I am like a little boy in a candy/toy shop, I get to go see my baby. I pulled up and they had just parked her out front. Man what a sight. Not only did the they fix all the damage, but the polish and buffed here to a shine. No more oxidation that was starting to show up and that dang yellowing on the white part of the hull on the Skeeter emblem.

I have been wanting to take pics of the two rig and boat together and there is not a better time than now.

Greg did a FANTASTIC job on the boat. Heck he was the one that detailed it. She is definitely a head turner again.

Guy’s, if you need your boat or RV repaired or just buff/polished and detailed. I highly recommend Shoreline Boat and RV. They now have a customer for life.

Here are a few pics. I love my baby

IMAG1073.jpgIMAG1081.jpgIMAG1082.jpg
    2011 BassChamps East Region Champions - Lake Sam Rayburn Oct 1-2
    Central Texas Realtor (Helping Central Texans Buy & Sell Their Homes)
    #honestac, #powertackle, #SWBC, #grandebass, #texasfishingandarine, #swaggertackle
    Donnie C. O'Neal 512.431.5977

Looks awesome Donnie, glad they helped you out and really glad to have such a top notch organization on board as a sponsor for TTZ.
    Brian Booker likes this.

Pro Staff:

I cant wait to see the magic Shoreline worked on Brad's Skeeter. I was chatting with a guy last night that just dropped his boat off up there and saw Brad's old boat getting all purtied up...he mentioned that it is almost unrecognizable.
    Craig C likes this.
    Thursday Nighters
    TIME: 6:30pm - 10:00pm
    ENTRY: $40/team
    www.thursdaynighters.com

4. Remove Advertisements
    AustinBassFishing.com
    Advertisements

Damn, That Skeeter looks brand new Donnie.

That Skeeter does look brand new! Thank you for taking your business to one of TTZ's sponsors, with the payouts we deliver back to the anglers there would be no TTZ Trail without the support from Shoreline and our other partners.

I wonder if I can use that TTZ detail coupon for the MasterCraft? I haven't seen my wakeboard boat since I dropped it off at storage three or four years ago...probably needs a little pampering before listing it. I could use the money and buy a new tow vehicle, but will probably end up spending it at the tit bars and Vegas. Besides, towing an 80K bass boat with a $500 truck is what all the hipsters are doing these days.

Beautiful rig there Donnie.
    International Ambassadour of the Royal Order of Lightning Wolves

I can't wait to use my coupon there for the cleaning/detailing next time I'm in town.
    Catching 14 lbers on the reg.....

Bueche have you cleaned that thing since you bought it? You Louisiana fellas are hard on boats, think everything is a cypress knocker jon boat.
    Waylon Papst likes this.

Pro Staff:

Spicewood on Colorado Arm of Lake Travis as of March 2017
    Also great facility for boat or RV storage. I have kept my boat there since Oct 2013, and it is safe, clean, well lit, and 24/7 gated access. Both covered and uncovered spaces. And electricity. Very convenient to IH35 at Exit 248 Grand Ave Parkway exit.

I'll be stopping by there Tuesday to get mine done.

Sponsored Links