For the wee ones
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By DesertWitch
  • 1 Post By fishzan
  • 1 Post By WackyWorm

Thread: For the wee ones

For the wee ones

This is about as off-topic as a person can get around here, but... some of you guys have little kids and I wanted to let you know there's a very cool show for kids coming to town from an Australian touring company. They put on a "dinosaur petting zoo." I'm dragging my 7-yr-old niece to it on Sat., Mar. 3rd, but she's really just my excuse to go see it, I think. The company is here for a week and the performances are at the Long Center. If you've got a little one who's a fan of dinosaurs, they might enjoy it.

Description of show:
    "A unique show that allows heaps of interaction for kids and adults while they travel with the Erth performers on a journey through prehistoric Australia. Experience an amazing selection of dinosaurs and creatures that inhabited the landscape millions of years ago. Children will have the opportunity to help feed, water and care for these prehistoric marvels with simple lessons in animal husbandry."

Dinosaur Petting Zoo | Erth
    mike2010 likes this.

thanks DW! Walker (3) is really into dinosaurs right now.

4. Remove Advertisements
    AustinBassFishing.com
    Advertisements

Probably my favorite kids book to read right now.

Thanks for posting!
    DesertWitch likes this.

Fishzan, thank you SO much for posting the link to Skippyjon Jones. My niece loves that book so much she named her kitten after him. I can't wait to tell her parents about this. BTW, I looked at tickets and the link to purchase them for the Bastrop showing says Mar. 18.

Quote Originally Posted by DesertWitch View Post
    I looked at tickets and the link to purchase them for the Bastrop showing says Mar. 18.
    yep . i lifted the March 28 headline directly from Austin Live Theater web site, but if you read further down, it too says March 18. enjoy!

Sponsored Links