Amistad - Angler's Lodge Weigh-In Masters - Tournament/Hotel/Permit Special
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?

Amistad - Angler's Lodge Weigh-In Masters - Tournament/Hotel/Permit Special

We have brought together our staff to offer this to any group , club or tournament organization that would like to come out to Amistad and not have to do a lick of work and have a tournament here . We will obtain the park permit, take care of registration of your anglers , run your tournament weigh-in for you , take care of all equipment and fish care , and all you have to do is show up . We also provide a meal on Saturday night for your anglers. *You can play emcee during the tournament if you wish , but all other work taken care of by our staff . You can also have a pre-tournament meeting, where we can give a fish care seminar if you wish . I know your anglers would enjoy it.* What is required on your part ? $20 per angler and that you stay at The Angler's Lodge . That's it . No hidden expenses. You fill up our Lodge, and you will also enjoy a 10% discount on all room fees ! How do you get this going ? You call me with the dates you want . I go to the National Park Service and get the permit . You send me your time line itinerary or we make one together . You show up and fish knowing it will ALL be taken care of . ALL OF IT ! How is that for a deal folks ! It doesn't get any better than that ! We can handle up to 250 boats, so no group is too big .

This offer is good from here on out ! Period , all the time ! Also , if any of you would like to join our weigh-in team , we always are looking for conservation minded individuals that want to do it right !!!!!
    Carl Wengenroth The Anglers Lodge / RiverSlung Custom Baits / Lake Amistad (830)775-1586 Conservation Director - S.A.P.D. Bass Club

Sponsored Links