I miss posting
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Like Tree5Likes
  • 5 Post By Jeremy

Thread: I miss posting

I miss posting

Hey all,

I really miss posting up to this site. I have some reasons for not posting and I thought I'd share them with y'all as way of explanation.

My dinosaur eMac computer is very old and no longer supports adding photos to the posts. My bass-selfie obsession is flagrantly narcissistic but I always felt that the best pic of the trip added a nice touch of (green) color to my posts. There is an ancient laptop that can upload pics, but my son has co-opted for Roblox.

Additionally, my "camera" belongs to my employer. Everytime I e-mail a bass-selfie to myself, all the managers get a good laugh at the fish junkie. They probably double check the time stamp as well.

I have been fishing nearly everyday. I'm actually getting better at it. I'm getting over my prejudice against spinning gear and I've been fine-tuning my drop-shot rig. I'm also getting quality fish on lipless, so its the classic winter one-two punch.

Don't worry, if I catch a ten pounder, I'll take the MacBook and post the pic.

Good Luck,
    Jeremy

Sponsored Links