Checkmate-Bass Boat for sale cheap.
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?

Checkmate-Bass Boat for sale cheap.

I have a Checkmate --Bassmate- 1 model for sale cheap. It's a 16' fiberglass tri-hull . Made in 1976. Two fishing decks, back and front. Live-well and storage .I paid a small fortune to Gemco in Kingsland to rebuild the entire transom. They assure me it's much stronger than when it come out of the factory. It has a 115 hp mercury on it but number 5 cylinder is bad. It needs a new upper block or new motor. Found out about that after one year on the new transom. Also put a new tilt and trim motor on it and a new steering cable. The boat needs a little flooring work, carpet and new upholstery. Otherwise very sturdy. I just thought someone would like a cheaper boat that has good potential for anyone who wants to do some work on it. I'm 67 and do not plan on having a boat as I am now a kayak fisherman.

Send me a text if you might be interested or leave a message.I don't answer calls from folks I don't know.

512-462-2786

Can't attach pics so email me if you want to see them.. [email protected]
    Attached Images Attached Images

Someone mechanically inclined might want to consider this. If the block is just scoured and does not need to be replaced, then a piston, piston rod and a gasket set might be all the parts needed. I rebuilt my 175 1993 mercury for $700. But I changed a lot of other parts while I was inside the motor. Just saying this might be something to consider.

Bassectomy...

Sponsored Links