Anthony at Tracker Marine, Austin
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ifishlbj

Thread: Anthony at Tracker Marine, Austin

Cool Anthony at Tracker Marine, Austin

Anthony has ordered various specialty parts for my very small Boston Whaler and the trailer that it rides on. His prompt service and attention to detail has been superior!! Everything has come in when he said it would and the prices seem to be more than fair given that he does not add on extra freight charges or surcharges for special orders. Keep up the good work Anthony and you too Gary and everyone else back in the shop. With service like this I shall continue to drive over from Georgetown even when the new store opens. Sign me up as completely satisfied with what y'all are doing. Thomas Gatlin, Georgetown, Texas.
    D Gordon likes this.

They will be at the new bass pro shop, they are moving there.

Supporting Vendor
    2015 Nitro Z8 087.JPG2015 Nitro Z8 090.JPG
    Quote Originally Posted by ifishlbj View Post
    Anthony has ordered various specialty parts for my very small Boston Whaler and the trailer that it rides on. His prompt service and attention to detail has been superior!! Everything has come in when he said it would and the prices seem to be more than fair given that he does not add on extra freight charges or surcharges for special orders. Keep up the good work Anthony and you too Gary and everyone else back in the shop. With service like this I shall continue to drive over from Georgetown even when the new store opens. Sign me up as completely satisfied with what y'all are doing. Thomas Gatlin, Georgetown, Texas.
    Thank you from all of at the shop.

Our service department may be staying at the current location for an undetermined amount of time until a suitable service location can built near the BPS. The details are being worked out.

Sponsored Links