Blue Water LEDs - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Like Tree94Likes

Thread: Blue Water LEDs

Hey ya'll I will be having the Kayak outfitted in Supernovafishinglights. What battery do you suggest? I would also be looking for the trickle type of charger. The only other electronics I will have on the kayak is the lowrance Elite 4dsi.

Thank you
    Cory

Sorry to hijack this thread. How do you like the. Lowrance dsi ff. I just go one yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by BASS72 View Post
    Hey ya'll I will be having the Kayak outfitted in Supernovafishinglights. What battery do you suggest? I would also be looking for the trickle type of charger. The only other electronics I will have on the kayak is the lowrance Elite 4dsi.

Thank you
    Cory

Quote Originally Posted by SkeeterLance View Post
    I really don't think SuperNova needs to prove anything to anyone especially some guy with only 4 post. If you like them and want to support a great guy trying to run a small business that is local then great. If not, then that is ok too. Just don't go knocking something you haven't tried.
    Not saying anything bad about them just saying if i was them i would offer more info and more videos on youtube to support there product that's all. in my mind i would spend the money if you could find more information on them in a heart beat. There are very few photos and very little info on them. All you can find is what you see on the forums and a year ago when i did my setup there was even less. I never said they sucked I just was trying to give another options to the people that may read this and not have the money for there setup. So in the end i am not sure why you are getting so defensive i have not said one mean thing or ripped on anyone or anything. Just that if i was selling a premium product i would want to show why its premium. Dos that make since to you. i would even say if you have there lights why not make a nice 1080p video and do a nice review and put it on youtube so guys like me that cant go out and fish all the time and see everyone's boats could check them out. That's it, you dont have to be so mean about it. I just made a suggestion and it hurts everyone feelings, thats maybe why alot of people dont want to post alot because everyone just want to ripe into a guy that ask them for more info about there product.

4. Remove Advertisements
    AustinBassFishing.com
    Advertisements

Dez i am glad you are reading this post i hope you do take some time and make a nice video showing off you product so guys like myself that would invest in your product could have a way to check it out before spending the money. Also as i said in my last post in no way am i talking bad about your lights just would love to find more info and ways to see them before ordering them.

when you go through supernova, you are dealing with the owner that will help you out with his product if anything goes wrong. who are you going to talk to when you have a problem. you going to call amazon or ebay (guy from indain is going to pick up) For a few more dollar you could had him do it with warranty.
    local on owner

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboy82 View Post
    Attachment 11008Attachment 11009

Just was going to say i have about 200.00 or so all in and did the install myself on this last year and still works great. Almost everything is off Amazon and Orileys for switches and wire. I even have a dimmer on the white lights so they are not over bright at night.
    JayRBV likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dez View Post
    Cory most guys use a sealed lead acid battery. With that graph and an Extreme Kayak Kit installed you'll be drawing about 3 amps. Multiply that by the hours you expect to fish and you'll have the necessary amp hour rating. I would suggest 18amp hours. That gets me thru all night with comparable amp draw. Heres a pretty good one. PS-12180 12v 18Ah Lead Acid Battery 12VOLT F2 TERMINAL - Amazon.com
    Keep Austin Weird! Support your Local...... & save money too!
    Even locals run Supernova and buy from Amazon.......
    Dez likes this.

I think a Supernova video is a great idea! Make it at a tournament launch. I have no real video equipment but I will party with Dez while he makes the video.
    McBass and Dez like this.

I've been keeping up with this thread and I'm firm believer in supernovas. Reason being my supernovas on my boat were under water in San Antonio bay for a half of a day and they still work.

If you are up north you can always stop by my place here in Hutto and see my boat as well as a few lights I have.

Crap I need to get in touch with you pronto before the added cost of marketing...(sorry to all of you in the marketing industry, but you are the reason organic milk is 7.50 per gallon.

Sorry to jack the thread but unfortunately this guy is trying to make Supernova into the banjo lure. If you want advertising hop on Shark Tank or something. 1080p Really? You want a side by side comparison hit lake Austin anytime...

I find it hard to believe that you could not find information about Supernova lights on the web with videos or pictures. All you have to do is hit the search function on the upper right hand of your screen. there are no less than 50 times supernova has been mentioned on ABF alone. Its not a gimick. If you want a ferrari then get a ferrari, but if you prefer yugo then go with yugo. I will put my money and time and effort into supporting and counting on Supernova. I have the peace of mind when on the water. Yes I am grumpy today...

Thank you Dez for a great product.

Lance do you do the install on Kayak kits? If not, Dez please let me know when you and I can meet up.
    Pop N Cork and SkeeterLance like this.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links