Blue Water LEDs - Page 2
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree94Likes

Thread: Blue Water LEDs

That's why I went with Blue Water over some Ebay lights. They have great reviews. I called the Tracker place, that's when I decided I would just be better off doing it myself. I am more of a hands on kind of guy. I like to tinker with stuff, so I would rather save a couple hundred and just do it myself.

Looks like you may have put them to close on the nose of the boat. Does your roller hit the lights when loading?

Lance,

No, it is not even close. Of course I don't back my trailer half way out into the lake either. If the front of my nose is hitting the roller, then I have parked my trailer way too deep.

4. Remove Advertisements
    AustinBassFishing.com
    Advertisements

Did the owner of Blue Water call you a douche, and talk a bunch of shit to you for absolutely no reason?
    Dez and lowbass like this.

I actually have Blue Water lights on my boat and trailer. I am considering replacing them with Super Novas if I have to wiggle a strand on my deck 1 more time to get it to stay on......or beat them with a hammer while stripper fishing.

Are the blue lights ip68 waterproof? Installation is very important. Must led come the same place in china. The best led are from flexfire but they will cost you some money. You must have a loose wires Also dez has a good video to tin your wires. I put some cheap led that I got of flebay on my kayak and fish tank. (Not bluelight) No problems. The most import is to do the installation right. That is where dez comes in. He take all the guess work out. Don from wildcat has some tips on how to install them

Also gester . Ask dez if he will help you find the short you have in your setup.

Kayak fishing lights | Kayak Fishing | Texas Fishing Forum

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wwsTxzr...%3DwwsTxzredF8

Quote Originally Posted by gester View Post
    I actually have Blue Water lights on my boat and trailer. I am considering replacing them with Super Novas if I have to wiggle a strand on my deck 1 more time to get it to stay on......or beat them with a hammer while stripper fishing.

Rick more power to you if you want to save yourself money and you are a do it yourself guy. My best friend who restored his old skeeter put those on and he did a great job and he is trying to convince me I should do the same. Why people would critize that is lame. As for me when I decide to put LED lights on my boat I will save the money I need and have Supernova lights installed. Simple because of the quality of the product they are putting out and how they stand behind it. Good luck, welcome to the forum and crush some cold friendlies.

Thanks Anglico, there is some of that local hospitality I heard about. I appreciate your welcome message. Gester that sounds like maybe install issue, check for a loose connection somewhere along the way. Good luck on getting it fixed, bluewater has a help line if you want to talk to them as well. jz2518 not sure if ip68 waterproof, but I suppose i could ask.

Dez didn't mean to step on your toes, I didn't even see your company come up when I did my internet search for products. As for being "a little tight or can't afford SuperNovas" as you stated in your post, just a FYI money is not an issue for me because I make smart decisions. I enjoy working on boat projects, I like to save $220 dollars, I have money because I make smart choices, add it all up and a DIY job is a no brainer for me. I could always use more cash, but I'm not hurting if you know what I mean. I'll check out your website for some rod locker lights. Do you sell kits for DIYers or just install packages?

Quote Originally Posted by RThomas View Post
    As I recall he wanted $110 just for the lights.
    just looked they are 31.99 so he is right.

Barter? whats this? I have a ton of flipping trokar hooks if anyone has anything they would like to barter.
    Dez likes this.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links