Where did you put your LSS-1? - Page 3
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Where did you put your LSS-1?

It might not be a bad thing to always have a fish in your boat.. Maybe gods trying to tell you something.. Like leave it in there and you'll catch double digits on the reg like that skinny little gaysian we call Hong.

StructureScan is alive, and the boat is working fine too. And you'd never know there was 2.5 feet of fish in there if you weren't told about it.
    Please subscribe to my YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuuWtY_LX6qnPWXHueRC-hQ

Oh, and Jim, when I took Finley later on in the afternoon to go with me to Lake Austin to test out the LSS, I said we were going to the lake and she said "See Mr. Jim! See Mr. Jim!"

Thought you'd get a kick out of that....
    Fish Finder and Waylon Papst like this.
    Please subscribe to my YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuuWtY_LX6qnPWXHueRC-hQ

4. Remove Advertisements
    AustinBassFishing.com
    Advertisements

Water temps are getting chilly out there.. The structure scan kicks ass.. Did you look under the bridge at all? There is some awesome stuff under there; big giant chunks of concrete and what not. Probably a big factor in why they school up there during the summer.

Structure scan is kicking major ass. I didn't get to scan the bridge because some dudes were camped out right under it fishing and I didn't want to motor around them too much.

Out on Travis it was absolutely killer for seeing how the drains twisted and turned, for finding rock piles and areas that were holding more bait. I think I could spend all day driving and looking out there checking out spots I've always wanted to get a better look at. Also, I can already tell that going with the 8 or 10 so you have the hot button keys could be very helpful, depending on what we were doing I was rotating between left and right or downscan. If I upgraded to a Gen 2 HDS 8, I'd throw that 7 up front and link it all together (although another LSS for downscan dropshot on the front deck would be brodeorific).
    Fish Finder and Waylon Papst like this.

Andrew , cut the end off of the fish tape and pull it back . You can heat the end and put a new bend on it . I am an electrician . Done that . If you want help call me . 7847793 . DG

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links