Where did you put your LSS-1? - Page 2
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Where did you put your LSS-1?

@ Dez, I'm being pretty gentle for that very reason. There is a bit of play, but I just can't get it out.... It is so close it is driving me crazy. I'd hate to cut it if I don't have to...

@ Waylon, by all means feel free to come over. I'm out of beer, but I do have some whiskey. I am just hanging out here at the house and walking outside to re-jiggle the snake about every 35 minutes.

I've got MobileMercMan coming by tomorrow to help/make sure I haven't screwed anything up, but if i can get the snake out today, all the better.
    Waylon Papst likes this.
    Please subscribe to my YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuuWtY_LX6qnPWXHueRC-hQ

RO
    Try jiggling it every 37 minutes, might be the difference! That, and you need a sip of whiskey!

Sorry man, just trying to expel all the wise-ass comments I can before straightening up and turning over the new leaves come new year.

Hope you get'r working right soon!
    Dez likes this.

Oh and on the shifter, Jim says it probably isn't jacked up, it just isn't engaging properly because the prop isn't spinning. I just want my boat to be back to normal, if I have the ability to see super clear images off to the side, all the better!

Dollar says we take that shifter off tomorrow, free the fish in like 2 seconds, clear whatever is blocking the wire from going through run that ducer wire and have the whole thing ready to rock in like an hour. OR we spend all day and don't make any headway at all.....
    RO and Dez like this.
    Please subscribe to my YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuuWtY_LX6qnPWXHueRC-hQ

4. Remove Advertisements
    AustinBassFishing.com
    Advertisements

Just got in from doing my last gentle jiggle on that damn fish before turning it over to Jim...

Bourbon in 5. 4. 3. 2. 1.....
    RO, Craig C, Waylon Papst and 1 others like this.

I hope you are right Jim. Getting ready to head out for my first morning jiggle. Then it is off to work. See you at noon.
    Waylon Papst likes this.

Andrew. That really sucks and I do know your pain my friend. How can something so easy cause soo many problems and headaches. Just like marriage. really easy until you say I DO..

Anyways, I installed mine under the driver console as well. In the foot area. Good luck on the jiggle. Try it with the other hand, tongue hanging out the right side of your mouth, hat on sideways to the left and one leg lifted like a girl being kissed. I bet it comes right out. Or your wife just gets a great picture for facebook.
    NjTexan likes this.

Jim to the rescue again. I know he has saved my OCD/ADD ass a few times.

Your right Jim. Some things can not be explained. Like why I cant catch a double digit fish. I spend more than enough money to catch one and still they wont bite.

Jim needs to start calling himself MobileMercSuperman. We got the LSS-1 installed and working. The only thing left to do on that is tap the bracket into the jackplate tomorrow. When it is done it is going to be a super clean/protected/bad ass install. Plus, I am parlaying it into an excuse to head to Dink Pearson for testing since I will be out that way. I will be bringing the kiddo so she can drive the boat while I play with the fish finder.

On the electrician's fish. Who knows? I really don't. It SHOULD be out of there. At one point we had it within a few inches of being unstuck but then nothing. I must say, at first I was extremely pissed off to think of that thing hanging out in the boat somewhere. Then I realized, the boat works fine and will continue to do so even if the fish stays in there. You can't see it and I just need to let it go. We've all got scars. Boats are no different. When I get back home I will give her another good wipe down with Bass Boat Saver, give the dog an extra pat on the head, say a prayer of thanks to God (however it turns out) and then give it one more try. Who knows. If we cut the fish, I will take the rest of the fish that isn't in my boat and hurl it into Lake Travis as a rain offering.

Dez
    Well I'm proud of your patients and am sending good extraction vibes your way. I always try pushing back in 6" and turning 90deg. It's prolly got a wire in the loop and this might get er out, try it both directions 90 to 180 deg while quickly pushing the tape in and out. Be nice and good luck...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links