hi jacking over!! - Page 2
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: hi jacking over!!

Awesome thanks for the help. You will probably see me on here asking if someone wants some extra cash to wire this and my new trolling motor up.

Dez
    I am super busy trying to not be a loser and starting a small business right now, but Lance can expertly perform any highly technical service or installation needs you may have. Holla if you need some direction. Glad to share..

Thanks and while I'm at it what is the best way to winterize an outboard when I intend to use it year round. The big boat has an I/O and it gets the full winterization and sits all winter. The bass boat will not sit at all. Tips?

4. Remove Advertisements
    AustinBassFishing.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by TDub View Post
    I have the charge on the fly deal and while it sounds good in theory, the chances of every really running anywhere long enough to make much of a difference is rare. I could see it working well on a boat that trolls alot or runs the outboard more.
    TDub do you have the STAYNCHARGE on your boat? I read that they can be hooked up to charge off your truck while driving to the lake. Might be good for trips like Falcon or Fork.
    tlee_ls1 likes this.

Sounds good, afterwards we can have a knitting circle and discuss our menstruation cycles.John Ward

Quote Originally Posted by Dez View Post
    Good luck... I have had a MinnKota 3 bank 5amp on the boat for 4 years with good luck. I believe they are $149 at Academy.
    They be more like 170.00 at Academy. Just picked one up Sunday.

Yea from what I am hearing your the best but I have a 115 Johnson. I just had it all serviced when I bought it. Thanks again for all the help guys.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links