Ranger Z21 Intracostal - Page 2
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Ranger Z21 Intracostal

It would look kick ass with out the glitter and if the stripes were matte black.

Put that thing back in the pickle jar! The intracoastal is a cool looking boat and concept but before you opt out of sending the kids to college and buying the ranger intracoastal, there is a huge advantage to having a center console when navigating water less than 2 feet deep. I'm not sure the intracoastal will go that shallow but one example is entering Pringle lake at POC. You have to be able to see the channel to navigate it. If you are sitting down low in a bass style boat, you are sitting 3 to 5 feet lower than in a center console depending on how tall you are. navigating that channel is guess work, you'll be out pushing. There a few oyster reefs in san antonio bay that will jump out of nowhere and surprise you. Trey, get u mid grade bass boat and a bay boat like your bud Travis and your set!

Heck forget about salt. I hate freaking carpet in a boat. Pain in the ass to keep clean.
    Waylon Papst likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    AustinBassFishing.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by BrandonA View Post
    Heck forget about salt. I hate freaking carpet in a boat. Pain in the ass to keep clean.
    I hear ya. I just had to remove my useless boat cover to let the carpet dry out in my bass boat from tuesdays rain

Administrator
    Put that thing back in the pickle jar! The intracoastal is a cool looking boat and concept but before you opt out of sending the kids to college and buying the ranger intracoastal, there is a huge advantage to having a center console when navigating water less than 2 feet deep. I'm not sure the intracoastal will go that shallow but one example is entering Pringle lake at POC. You have to be able to see the channel to navigate it. If you are sitting down low in a bass style boat, you are sitting 3 to 5 feet lower than in a center console depending on how tall you are. navigating that channel is guess work, you'll be out pushing. There a few oyster reefs in san antonio bay that will jump out of nowhere and surprise you. Trey, get u mid grade bass boat and a bay boat like your bud Travis and your set!
    Spoken like you might know what the heck you are talking about - couldn't agree more.

Like a Fish n Ski, that really wasn't that great for fishing and didn't pull skiers all that much better.

I like the Z21 but if I was to sell my Ranger and the Gulf Coast I would buy one of these.... SCB Stingray

Wed Nighters would never be the same.

http://www.youtube.com/user/scbfacto...10/zyf6nbyW1zA
    Waylon Papst likes this.
    "Shit is not like it once was"- AggieGreg

Quote Originally Posted by bass-n-bay View Post

Why would I buy a boat when I have all you asshats to take me fishing? Unless someone organizes a "Don't take Trey fishing" campain, I think I am just going to keep saving until I can buy the most badass, tricked out rig possible.
    Acuna and Waylon Papst like this.
    International Ambassadour of the Royal Order of Lightning Wolves

Administrator
    I don't know how you do it man, esp tourney fishing. I say the same thing to Andy. I guess I grew up (mostly because of my rich genetics) controlling the boat and I can't stand to fish out of the back of the boat. I know I should do more back seating because I have plenty left to learn but I just get this mental block about not being able to control boat positioning, getting spots that have been worked in most cases, etc.

It gets old sometimes, especially if you are fishing with a stick like yourself who is just stroking fish left and right.
    International Ambassadour of the Royal Order of Lightning Wolves

On that note, I'm really surprised Andy doesn't have a Z22 with eight power poles, 4 HDS 20 lowrances, and a couple talons just for grins. That guy is such a trophy.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links