Lake Travis Video Report - Page 3
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Re: Lake Travis Video Report

I don’t know too many people on this board, but I do enjoy reading it and do so daily. A couple of weeks back my son Kyle caught a fish at Lake Austin (11.55) and I posted the story here. Everyone was very concerned about what we did with the fish and how it was treated. Some one even commented that the picture we took inside Randal’s (weighing it on a certified scale) made them “queasy”. I took time to respond and explain that the fish was in an aerated cooler. Later the fish was released and that story (with pictures) too was posted here. We all know as fisherman that no harm came to those fish but bill is right anything we as sportsmen put out to the public (youtube) is viewed by those who don’t necessarily fish or hunt and they may not understand. So I guess what I am saying is keep the videos coming they are great. Do in them what you wish. Just remember we have a responsibility to our sport. The same responsibility most here felt my son had to release his fish. Which he did and was applauded for.
    God is great! Beer is good! and people are crazy!!!

Administrator

Hey Bill,

Thanks for the apology. I have fished with or against most of these guys on this board and enjoyed meeting everyone of them. I did take a little offense to the tournament remark but I appreciate the apologies.

EA and Airfob I look forward to fishing against you guys real soon. Also looking forward to the cookoff. I would suggest if its extremely cold that weekend we just move it in to the County Line or Hula Hut both sell beer and have pretty decent food.

You guys take Care.
    H.H.J.

Well,I just watched it.all I have to say is, Salmon do it,why not bass? LOL And I wll be the first to admit,I myself and a fish flinger,but really only the perch I catch,they always get good distance! ;D

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links