Lake Austin 11/5.. Beware!!! - Page 2
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Lake Austin 11/5.. Beware!!!

Re: Lake Austin 11/5.. Beware!!!

Chad,

That sucks about the window. On the bright side, you caught that toad.

I would say those people that asked for a smoke, did come back and hit your truck.

What can you do ?

Ea

I'm in triple shock now!!

I can't believe someone would totally wreck your son's car with bats right there in plain view of the 360!!!!!

And equally as shocked that they found a guy in his truck that had been there for two years!!

Wow!!!

Anyone know of a good glass repair shop up in the Cedar Park area?! I'm not having much luck!

4. Remove Advertisements
    AustinBassFishing.com
    Advertisements

Sorry to hear about your truck. I was out there yesterday from about 3-8 and our truck was the only one out there when we got back to the dock. Know i am going to have to keep an eye when i am there.

I know a glass guy but he is south if you are interested

I drive over the bridge atleast 2-4 times a day at all different hours. I am going to have to start keeping an eye out

Sorry to hear about the break-in. That really sux. It must be easy for them to exit off the road, circle in, look for a target, hit, and zip back up and be gone in a flash.
    I will ask my niece (APD) what the low down is on reported crimes in the area. The last time I was there, I to had one of those sleepless nights, and went there to just do some casting off the dock to unwind. I got nervous and left because a car would come down, park, turn its lights off, sit for a min, then leave. After the 3rd time, I just split. I guess I shouldn't have been there in the first place, that time of night and all. But I used to do it all the time, years ago. Now, I guess there is just way too much meaness.
    BTW, nice fish!!

Sorry to hear about the truck Chad. *360 can get shady when it's still dark or after dark. *I've had tvs stolen out of my truck twice in the last couple of years while parked at 360.

In regards to auto glass, there are mobile guys that will come to you with a new window and replace it for you in your driveway. *No need for you to drive to a shop and drop it off or sit and wait. *I don't remember what company I used but I'm sure you can find one through Google.

Found a guy up here in Leander that will swing by first thing in the morning and replace it for me.

That is weird about someone pulling up several times while you were there. I would have left in a flash as well.

Glad you found someone to replace your window. While the guy is there fixing it, tell him where it happened. Those guys are in the know about that kind of crime. He may have some reports from there.

That pretty much suxs.....

BTW........
    What is it that we get for paying $10 for launching?

:

Man....that is ridiculous! I will never park down there, I always park at Emma Long, for that very reason when night fishing. I don't trust some of the people I see down there. Maybe it's just me, but some people just stick out down there. I'll be taking my buddies, Smith and Wesson, if I ramp down there again. Sorry about your truck. I know some good glass guys, if you need info, just PM me.

???

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links