12lb 14oz GIANT AT LAKE TRAVIS!!! - Page 9
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Re: 12lb 14oz GIANT AT LAKE TRAVIS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RDH

ya thats it, i was quoting myself *:...you caught me in a giant web of fish lies *:>,how RIDICULOUS....... i might be new to this board but not new to forums...... *funny business was the verbage i used to describe others replies,i never quoted it as someone else's,, * once again if you cant spot the scepticism maybe you should type that in dictionary.com, then come read the thread again.

because when people say "sure you got the right lake" and " VERY suprised" *doesnt that strike you as they think its questionable??? * it does to me!!

thats all i was saying, that there was no funny business..

can we move along now...
    Wait, we don't get to be surprised that a 12-14 came out of Travis from the bank? If this doesn't surprise you, then I suggest reading the last 30 or so Travis reports. Is there anyone this didn't surprise?

Your posting about skepticism (I will admit to being more familiar with this spelling of the word - but I put two and two together) and funny business is the only reason this is being discussed. Which might make your initial post on the subject self-defeating.

You're defending accusations that haven't been made.

Well this got hairy pretty quick. I personally think he ran all the way back to Casitas, caught that big one, put in the ice chest and hauled a$$ back here, stopped for a drink at the house, then headed to the lake and called the TPWD! 8) : :P :-X

You know since they are closing down those SO CAL lakes, it might be a little easier to sneak in there and catch a big one, no fishing pressure!

I personally still want to hit the water with Miles, and if he takes me to Dixson on our way to Travis, I won't complain!!

;D ;D ;D

;D ;D ;D

RDH

i can understand that some of you might think its not skepticism when some say "sure you got the right lake" .... but i LIVE ON LAKE TRAVIS, so of course i know exactly what lake it was caught at... i can only take that comment as skeptical.... im done trying to defend myself, we know where it was caught and thats the end of it.
    00 gp12r triple 03 gp13r stock 03 450r baja

4. Remove Advertisements
    AustinBassFishing.com
    Advertisements

I was just playin' .... . . . .. :-X

Come on Derek -- get it right it's "Dixon lake"! ;D ;D I grew up there man. Brian

Dang RDH you take things way to personal. I have found that everyone on this site is sincere in hoping everyone catches a lunker. The fact that they like to give u a hard time is all in fun. As for the guy that wrote "r u sure u got the right Lake". I know 1EYEJACK
    personally and he would never call someone a Liar on this forum. Take a chill pill and relish in your friends awsome catch. Everybody else is excited for him so instead of defending something that there is no need to defend be excited with us. Have A cold one and Smile.
    Jim
    I\'d rather be fishing!!!!!!

RDH

Quote Originally Posted by bassfantastic
    Dang RDH you take things way to personal. I have found that everyone on this site is sincere in hoping everyone catches a lunker. The fact that they like to give u a hard time is all in fun. As for the guy that wrote "r u sure u got the right Lake". I know 1EYEJACK
    personally and he would never call someone a Liar on this forum. Take a chill pill and relish in your friends awsome catch. Everybody else is excited for him so instead of defending something that there is no need to defend be excited with us. Have A cold one and Smile.
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *Jim
    thank you...ill need a cold one after this.... im calm, and very excited for miles.. and suprised it came out of travis too, considering all our previous catches... i was just simply using my own words to describe something i personally saw as sarcasm... i didnt intend for it to blow up, guess i need to choose my words carefully around the austin wolfpack!
    00 gp12r triple 03 gp13r stock 03 450r baja

not sure why everybody is so surprised about this fish coming out of travis. i have seen three or four over ten and caught 1 that went 12.4 with the pics to show a few years back. travis has big fish in it, they are just easier to catch once a year and after that i have no idea where they go.
    when bass champs is here, what usually takes big bass? an 8 or better. any lake that produces a 8 pretty much everytime a bigger tourney is here than it has to have some big fish in it to consistanly catch that size fish.
    good job miles

great job son dad

NICE TOAD! out of Travis and anywhere else!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Sponsored Links