Bass Fishing Forum banner

Late Reports Nov/Dec

584 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Jeremy 
#1 ·
In other news, I got skunked twice at Ladybird last month. The first time the water was murky from run-off and I had the lake to myself. The second time the water was gin clear post front and the lake was busy. I hollered, "COLLISION!" seconds before getting skewered by a one man row boat. I hope he gets a back-up camera for Christmas. Urban feel and a fun place to get on the water.

Auto-save came through and resurrected the 11/23 Bastrop Post that I just posted (apologies for tardiness).

This past Monday, I fished Hutto Lake and caught fish on senko and finesse worm. The water level is very low, surprisingly, this late in the year. This area has not received much rain. A nutria swam under my yak, always entertaining.

I fished Lake Pflugerville Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday. The lake is what I consider full pool and water temperature today was 55°F. Tuesday I yakked and caught four fun-fish on shakyhead. The rest of the days I was in the Pond Prowler and caught only two per day. Baits that work include shallow diver, medium diver, 3.3" belly-weighted paddletail, DS worm, WW senko and TR BBH.

I've received a ramp report and a text report of giant bass caught at area lakes. Hopefully, you'll get one too. See you on the water!

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.