LBL/Town Lake
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By flykast

Thread: LBL/Town Lake

LBL/Town Lake

i live on LBL so fish it pretty much daily from the bank and use the kayak every chance i get. Yesterday I landed a big chunk from the kayak landing which gave me motivation to fish early this morning. Went out this morning and was on the water at 6am. didnt have a bite until the sun broke and landed a good LMB on a baby spook. bite died off. about an hour later caught 3 dinks real quick on the baby spook. lastly threw the t rigged brush hog and landed 3 more 1-2 lb LMB. all in all it was a good morning. off the water at 915am. pics are the best fish.

looking for people to fish with. PM me if interested.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Cowabunga!

Nice. I haven’t had much luck on LBL. Last time I went was about a month ago. Tried going to more finesse presentation, but all I found was a dead guy floating in the lake. Actually, I didn’t find the body, but was the next kayak over from the guy who did. After some confusion when the FF kept asking me “where is it?”, I helped direct the FD to the right spot.

Maybe it’s time to give it another try.

4. Remove Advertisements
    AustinBassFishing.com
    Advertisements

Those are great, glad to see some success at LBL. I was out Sat morning and caught one little dink near Oracle and was skunked this morning near Austin High. I guess, I will keep grinding.

JT

Sponsored Links