Pflugey Sun morn 7-21-19
Like Tree9Likes
  • 3 Post By Chrismaxrocks
  • 2 Post By Jeremy
  • 4 Post By Badavis86

Thread: Pflugey Sun morn 7-21-19

Thumbs up Pflugey Sun morn 7-21-19

Kayaked LP this cool morn. Cruised grass edges and missed one bite. Gave that up and fished the banks on my way back to the ramp. Got this nice 3# on a wacky. Home before it got hot. Nice to meet ya, B.A.2019-07-21 07.39.42.jpg
    langlowe9, Jeremy and rbdavis3591 like this.

Nice fish Chris! Sorry I missed you. I was haunting the south shore.

Nice meeting you B.A.

B.A. and I launched at the same time this morning. I went straight to the mainlake point. The topwater window went about an hour, 30 minutes on either side of sunrise. I had a giant blow up on the SSJr but he missed it by a good amount.

I got a nice fun-fish to the boat. After I removed the SSJr I experienced a "fish landing violation." I paid the penalty with blood. The fish flip-flopped and its gill plate scraped off a half-dollar sized piece of skin inside my knee. Ouch!

I got a senko fish, but the bite wasn't happening. Off at 11am.

Likewise to the both of you gentlemen. Pflugey continues to give me fits, even despite the sound advice from ya Jeremy. Tossed around soft plastics of the weighted and nonweighted variety as well as a couple of different top waters during the early hours. Nada. Attempted punching the edges of the grass along the south shore. Nothing. Swam a jig with keitech trailer. Zilch. Feling quit inadequate at the moment, yet still determined to break this streak before heading back to school. Ill try my luck again some time this week. Tight lines guys.

Sponsored Links