Fathers Day weekend on Lake Travis
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By BassinAg

Thread: Fathers Day weekend on Lake Travis

Fathers Day weekend on Lake Travis

Trying to get Momma into bass fishing so I took her out on Lake Travis Saturday. We were on the lake at 6:00am and lines in the water by 6:20AM. Worked hard to fish the points with bass suspended around 10' and the wind blowing us all over the place. We still managed to catch 38 LMB over the course of the next 5 hours and had a wonderful time. Everything was caught dead sticking flukes with 1/32oz pegged weight. One step closer to having bests friend as my fishing partner and we had a great time before getting blown off the lake around noon.
    Agarita and amanos7189 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by BassinAg View Post
    Trying to get Momma into bass fishing so I took her out on Lake Travis Saturday. We were on the lake at 6:00am and lines in the water by 6:20AM. Worked hard to fish the points with bass suspended around 10' and the wind blowing us all over the place. We still managed to catch 38 LMB over the course of the next 5 hours and had a wonderful time. Everything was caught dead sticking flukes with 1/32oz pegged weight. One step closer to having bests friend as my fishing partner and we had a great time before getting blown off the lake around noon.

congrats. If you were able to get momma onto the lake at 6am you are in a lot better situation than most of us.

Sadly, it took Fathers Day for me to guilt her into 6:00AM but she does have the bug. She now has a personal best LMB of 3lbs 10oz. as of yesterday evening and is getting better at fishing the fluke dead sticking.

Sponsored Links