Fishing report from Dominican Reublic
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?

Fishing report from Dominican Reublic

18 of October. Another nice day for deep sea fishing in Punta Cana. My company for today was 3 fishermen, who decided to try trolling fishing in the ocean for the first time. They purchased a private boat charter. So we ( team of the Santa Elena Charters) as usual try to do our best and to get as much fish to that guys as possible. So the weather conditions were just perfect, small waves and a little wind. After the first 20 minutes, we put the bait in the water and our fishing began. Captain was looking for the hunting birds and taking us from one spot to another. 20 more minutes and the first biting! Nice mahi-mahi was on the hook and our client reeled it out of the water! 15 minutes later another one, that time we had a huge barracuda! then was a little break and we start to look for the seaweed. In about 30 minutes the fun began! Tree or for fishing roods worked all together. We finally found a flock of mahi-mahi. So we have got 4 or 5 of them. After that, I offered my clients to go to the beautiful lagoon to taste their catch on the grill. And they said Yes. I would of say so also if I would be in their place. So we all had lots of fun and after lagoon all happy return to the coast.

Sponsored Links