Bass Fishing Forum banner

TTZ Lake Austin Wednesday Night Tournament - 7/8/15

5K views 28 replies 14 participants last post by  austinjohn 
#1 ·

Last Wednesday we had 51 anglers come out, and it took 20.64 pounds to win. As for big fish, we had a 9.31 weighed in, that's two weeks in a row it's taken over 20 pounds to win and a fish over 9 was caught. Come on out and join us tonight.

As always we hope everybody can make it out tonight, but if not you can watch the weigh in results live on Texas Tournament Zone ? Central Texas Premier Tournament Source

Don't miss out on your bonus money if you have a Skeeter! The Wednesday Night Tournaments are sanctioned for Skeeter Real Money and we paid over $12,500 in Skeeter incentive money the lasts two years. Where else can you fish a 3.5 hour tournament on a $40 entry and win thousands? With the TTZ Lake Travis Tuesday and Canyon Thursday Nighter Tournaments also sanctioned for Skeeter Real Money you now have three times the chance to win more money fishing out of a Skeeter every week!
Skeeter :: Real Money

For rules and more info about the Wed Night events please visit Texas Tournament Zone ? Central Texas Premier Tournament Source

TTZ Wednesday Nights are sponsored by:

See less See more
#2 ·
I'm just going to give you guys fair warning, but last night I could of swore I heard Booker say he was mad at them. After throwing deep diving crankbaits all over Travis last night with little to nothing to show for it, I too am a little more than upset with entire Micropterus genus. So look out we are going to be fishing hard tonight, or we could just end up at Ski Shores eating cheeseburgers. It's always a toss up when we are in a boat together.

#3 ·
I hope to make it tonight John. I don't think I have even fished one of these this year. Or if I did I must have sucked bad enough to try to forget.
See y'all there(fingers crossed)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.