Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
Like Tree287Likes

Thread: 30 Day Countdown

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Nuyen View Post
    Here's a drink special we need...

6 count of Maker's over three ice cubes, we'll call it the "All Growns Up" special.
    I thought those were called "Crash da Boats"?
    "Shit is not like it once was"- AggieGreg

C'mon man, y'all saw what happens when you have six doubles of Maker's before attending a Thursday night open house...I may have been a little extra friendly but was anyone mopping the floor?

C'mon man, y'all saw what happens when you have six doubles of Maker's before attending a Thursday night open house...I may have been a little extra friendly but was anyone mopping the floor?
    HAHAHAHAHAHA You're accent was super thick.... I was thinking to myself, "Hmmmmmm Andy is more FOB than I remember."

Haha yep I remember.

I just realized there are only four more days until the 2012 season opener and I still have two years of highlights to post! I'll have to double and triple up on some to fit them all in, but lots of good stuff coming.

3/17/10

Our 2010 season opener saw 28 boats with Lance Hale and Barry Mott smoking the rest of the field with their 20.48 lb sack and 7.90 lb Big Bass good for a total of $560! How's that payday on a $40 entry? What's even more amazing is that Lance was having boat problems and had to borrow a G3 with a 50 hp motor!

Jamie and Cathy finished second with 12.49 lbs and Dan and Robby came in third with 10.31 lbs.

4/07/10

Just a few weeks later Paul Carman and Ronny Maynard lapped the field again and won $580 with four fish weighing 20.13 lbs; their bag also included the Big Bass of the tournament - an 11.67 lb TOAD! We awarded Power Tackle rods to the biggest bass and heaviest stringer that year and Paul's fish ended up winning him a Power Tackle crank bait rod valued at $249.

Dale Read and Jake Read came in second with 13.72 lbs while Jayson Kisselburg and John McClunn rounded out the money with 13.35 lbs.

4/14/10

The following week Jack Waldrop Jr. and Mike Waldrop bested the rest of the field by nearly nine pounds with a limit going 23.40; they also won Big Bass with a 10.11 lb fish! This was the first of three wins in a row for the Waldrop brothers and started the weekly boat race to Panther Creek!

Larry and Derrell came in second with 14.59 lbs and Josh Hale fished solo and came in third with 13.40 lbs.

Only 4 more days and counting!
    Acuna and ChitownLonghorn like this.

YES!

Want to hear a dirty little LA secret of mine- I have not caught a single fish out of Panther Creek (or its mouth) EVER. Not a one....

Oh and I will be carry Waylon for this event. I'll ask his special lady if I can borrow some diapers and a changing pad.
    Fish Finder likes this.

So do we put in at 360 and go up to Emma Long park to start and finish. Just curious??

Launch wherever, meet at City Park.

Ah the G3 night, smallest boat out there and the biggest bag. Just goes to show, you don't need a 40K tackle box to compete. I am so ready for this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Ads